Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default Sour Cream And Chive Bread [Bread Machine]

Sour Cream And Chive Bread [Bread Machine]

3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons margarine
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3 cups bread flour
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup chives, minced
2 1/4 teaspoons yeast

Place all ingredients in order given into bread machine pan.
Select desired settings. I used the "rapid bake" function on my bread
machine with good results.
Note: If your bread machine has a timer feature, it is recommended not to
use it for this recipe.

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D. Hill at .
Archives:

Cream Cheese Chive Bread No Name Recipes (moderated) 0 06-02-2008 03:34 AM
Sour Cream And Chive Bread No Name Recipes (moderated) 0 03-02-2008 03:21 AM
Sour Cream Rye Bread Tim Recipes 0 23-06-2005 01:22 PM
Polish sour rye in bread machine Tekla Sourdough 2 03-01-2004 05:48 AM
Cheddar-Chive Bread for the Bread Machine [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 20-12-2003 01:54 PM