FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   Temple Addition (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/130258-temple-addition.html)

Virginia Tadrzynski 30-07-2007 04:50 PM

Temple Addition

Barb,
St. Pectina, does she have a shrine? A temple? Remember in ancient times
the temples always had temple whores working there. Do you think there is a
place for Fair Ribbon Whores in St. Pectina's?
=ginny

George Shirley 30-07-2007 05:30 PM

Temple Addition

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> Barb,
> St. Pectina, does she have a shrine? A temple? Remember in ancient times
> the temples always had temple whores working there. Do you think there is a
> place for Fair Ribbon Whores in St. Pectina's?
> =ginny

It's at my house Ginny. <VBG> As Father Inquisitor of the Holy Order of
St. Pectina of Jella I get to check out all the temple whores. Instead
of being checked out they can send offerings to me, either 1% of their
canning output or money, your choice.

George

Melba's Jammin' 30-07-2007 05:49 PM

Temple Addition

In article >,
"Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote:

> Barb,
> St. Pectina, does she have a shrine? A temple? Remember in ancient times
> the temples always had temple whores working there. Do you think there is a
> place for Fair Ribbon Whores in St. Pectina's?
> =ginny

<wiping TaB from my screen>
You are incorrigible! Come over here and sit by me.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com - story and

Melba's Jammin' 30-07-2007 05:50 PM

Temple Addition

In article >,
George Shirley > wrote:

> Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> > Barb,
> > St. Pectina, does she have a shrine? A temple? Remember in ancient times
> > the temples always had temple whores working there. Do you think there is
> > place for Fair Ribbon Whores in St. Pectina's?
> > =ginny
> >

> It's at my house Ginny. <VBG> As Father Inquisitor of the Holy Order of
> St. Pectina of Jella I get to check out all the temple whores. Instead
> of being checked out they can send offerings to me, either 1% of their
> canning output or money, your choice.
>
> George

You are SO easy!!! ROTFL!
It's the likes o' you that give some Fathers a (well-deserved) bad rep.

Puester 01-08-2007 03:33 AM

Temple Addition

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> Barb,
> St. Pectina, does she have a shrine? A temple? Remember in ancient times
> the temples always had temple whores working there. Do you think there is a
> place for Fair Ribbon Whores in St. Pectina's?
> =ginny

Temple whores? Do you mean vestal virgins? Not the same thing atall.

gloria p