Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.music.mexican,soc.culture.mexican,soc.culture.mexican.american

Default Good mexican Chilli recipe

In case you hadn't heard., the outcome of the "chili-finger" episode at
a California Wendy's restaurant. This from an Associated Press dispatch
posted in an unrelated article, on the home page of MSNWebtv.
>Anna Ayala, 40, was sentenced last month to
>nine years in prison for Extortion after planting
>a human finger in a bowl of chili at a San Jose,
>Calif., Wendy's restaurant, claiming it had been
>served to her. Her husband, Jaime Plascencia,
>44, who obtained the finger from someone who
>lost it in an accident, was sentenced to more
>than 12 years in prison.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.music.mexican,soc.culture.mexican,soc.culture.mexican.american

"John Wesley" > wrote in message

> In case you hadn't heard., the outcome of the "chili-finger" episode at
> a California Wendy's restaurant.

Of course, "chile con carne" is not a Mexican dish at all... it is Texan,
and comes from the cowboy culture where anything that could make trail grub
better was tried.

And, John, "chilli" is not the spelling.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.music.mexican,soc.culture.mexican,soc.culture.mexican.american

This is for David Eduardo:

Read at the end of the message please

--
Ray S. Elizondo
San Francisco, CA
"David Eduardo" > wrote in message
news

> "John Wesley" > wrote in message
>>
>> In case you hadn't heard., the outcome of the "chili-finger" episode at
>> a California Wendy's restaurant.

> Of course, "chile con carne" is not a Mexican dish at all... it is Texan,
> and comes from the cowboy culture where anything that could make trail
> grub better was tried.
>
> And, John, "chilli" is not the spelling.

First of all David Eduardo, the spelling is OK, it is a word invented in
Texas, they can write it with one or to "l"

But what you do not know, as Mr. John is telling you, there was this woman,
that "planted" a real finger in a Chilli bowl, with the intention of
demanding Wendy's, and get a few thousands or millions of dollars, but it
did not work, because after a close investigation, it happen than the finger
belonged to a guy, who his wife gave it to this lady to create the SCAM.

The Wendy's, restaurants, lost a lot of money when people believed that this
woman had found the finger in the Chilli, but after a few months everything
is back to normal.

You see this is the New Culture of this people, find a way to get money
without working.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.music.mexican,soc.culture.mexican,soc.culture.mexican.american

"RAY S. ELIZONDO" > wrote in message
m...
> This is for David Eduardo:
>

> But what you do not know, as Mr. John is telling you, there was this
> woman, that "planted" a real finger in a Chilli bowl, with the intention
> of demanding Wendy's, and get a few thousands or millions of dollars, but
> it did not work, because after a close investigation, it happen than the
> finger belonged to a guy, who his wife gave it to this lady to create the
> SCAM.

Oh, I am very aware of the finger in the food. Wendy's cancelled all its
advertising when this hit the press, and it cost us quite a bit.

I'd like to give the finger to the perpetrator of the scam.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.music.mexican,soc.culture.mexican,soc.culture.mexican.american

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:41:24 GMT, John Wesley
> wrote:

>In case you hadn't heard., the outcome of the "chili-finger" episode at
>a California Wendy's restaurant. This from an Associated Press dispatch
>posted in an unrelated article, on the home page of MSNWebtv.
>>Anna Ayala, 40, was sentenced last month to
>>nine years in prison for Extortion after planting
>>a human finger in a bowl of chili at a San Jose,
>>Calif., Wendy's restaurant, claiming it had been
>>served to her. Her husband, Jaime Plascencia,
>>44, who obtained the finger from someone who
>>lost it in an accident, was sentenced to more
>>than 12 years in prison.

Ha ha, the ugly pig spic bitch came to the US looking for a
better life and got it. Now she's living in better more
stable conditions than the cesspool that she came over the
border from. And the American guards can ram objects up her
crotch without having to apologize to her brood.

YES!!!!!