Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Mexicans

Love sucking mexicans cocks=yum yum yum

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

In article <axfJf.15440$MJ.874@fed1read07>, says...
> Love sucking mexicans cocks=yum yum yum

I guess you also like VD, AIDS, genital warts, and smelly crusty balls.
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

I have reported this post as abuse.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

In article .com>,
says...
> I have reported this post as abuse.

There is nothing abusive about staing fact so kiss my ass!
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

I have also just reported your abuse to Yahoo and to your ISP.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.punk

ThreeMenFishing wrote:
> I have also just reported your abuse to Yahoo and to your ISP.

A. This John Wesley guy is just another piece of shit.
B. In order to be considered "abuse," a post has to be like, "I know
who you are and where you live, and tomorrow I'm coming over there to
rape your 7 year old firstborn son until he's dead, then bury him in a
shallow grave wrapped in the skin of a pig because I hate you, you
****ing Jew."
Seriously, you'd just about have to write something like that to be
considered "abuse" on Usenet.

--Bryan

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.punk

In article . com>,
BOBOBOnoBO®" > says...

> ThreeMenFishing wrote:
> > I have also just reported your abuse to Yahoo and to your ISP.

> A. This John Wesley guy is just another piece of shit.

so are you and your mama!<g>

> B. In order to be considered "abuse," a post has to be like, "I know
> who you are and where you live, and tomorrow I'm coming over there to
> rape your 7 year old firstborn son until he's dead, then bury him in a
> shallow grave wrapped in the skin of a pig because I hate you, you
> ****ing Jew."
> Seriously, you'd just about have to write something like that to be
> considered "abuse" on Usenet.

On this you're right!

> --Bryan

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:

> No. There have been people booted from RR servers for repetitive
> abuse just like this. It is a clear violation of their Terms of
> Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
>
> Most ISP's I normally wouldn't bother with, but RR does take
> action in many cases.
>
> Complaining to Yahoo won't help as that's just his email address.
> He didn't use their service to convey his message. But *do*
> complain to RR.
>
> -sw

Hey, Steve: Do you have a link for Road Kill's TOS? I've spent the
best twelve minutes of my life looking and came up empty. I LARTED
their abuse staff anyway but it will probably end up in dev.nul.

BTW, belated thanks for turning me on to News Proxy some time back.

TK

--

"Not only does nature abhor a vacuum, you ought to see my cat's reaction."
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
ann ann is offline

Steve Wertz > wrote in
news

> For anybody else wanting to block spammers and trolls, there's
> a utility called nfilter/newsproxy he
> http://www.io.com/~sqwertz/nfilter/nfilterforafb.html
>
> It takes a little bit of tweaking, but it allows for filters
> that most newsreaders won't handle. (Note that this was
> specifically for another group, but will work for all groups)

Xnews, news reader, works well also. :-)

And news.software.readers is a good group if you have any news
reader questions.

Here's a Green Chile Stew type dish

Fry up about 1/2 lb. pork loin, that has been cut into 1/2"
cubes. Cook till all pink is gone.
Add 2-3 small garlic cloves, minced & brown.

Add

1 onion, chopped
2 Tbls. flour & 2 Tbls. cornstarch mixed in about 1/4 c. water.
Roast, peel and chop 1 & 1/2# to 2# NM chilis.
A small jalapeno pepper can be added.
1 tsp. cumin (I like the flavor)
About 1/8 tsp. salt & 1/8 tsp. pepper
2-3/4 c. chicken broth (I use bouillion cubes and water)
2 large fresh tomatoes, finely chopped or blended.

Add above to crock pot meat & cloves mixture.
I simmer over night.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

In article >,
ost says...
> On 18 Feb 2006 22:59:46 GMT, ann > wrote:
>
> >TDKozan > wrote in
> :

> >> Hey, Steve: Do you have a link for Road Kill's TOS? I've
> >> spent the best twelve minutes of my life looking and came up
> >> empty. I LARTED their abuse staff anyway but it will probably
> >> end up in dev.nul.
> >>
> >> BTW, belated thanks for turning me on to News Proxy some time
> >> back.

> I forgot about that project.
>
> For anybody else wanting to block spammers and trolls, there's a
> utility called nfilter/newsproxy he

http://www.io.com/~sqwertz/nfilter/nfilterforafb.html

> It takes a little bit of tweaking, but it allows for filters that
> most newsreaders won't handle. (Note that this was specifically
> for another group, but will work for all groups)
>
> >Here's part from Time Warner/Kansas City/RoadRunner
> >
> >"Article posts should be on-topic to the particular newsgroup
> >charter."
> >
> >http://www.timewarnercable.com/kansa...licies/newspol
> >icy.html

> Not to most (probably all) of those articles were copyrighted.
>
> It is a violation to:
> "to post or transmit material in violation with copyright laws;"

Not if all the links are posted like they were. Filter me or shut up!

Welcome to usenet!

> Which will get him in a lot more trouble than just losing his RR

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.punk

BOBOBOnoBO® wrote:
> ThreeMenFishing wrote:
> > I have also just reported your abuse to Yahoo and to your ISP.

> A. This John Wesley guy is just another piece of shit.
> B. In order to be considered "abuse," a post has to be like, "I know
> who you are and where you live, and tomorrow I'm coming over there to
> rape your 7 year old firstborn son until he's dead, then bury him in a
> shallow grave wrapped in the skin of a pig because I hate you, you
> ****ing Jew."
> Seriously, you'd just about have to write something like that to be
> considered "abuse" on Usenet.

That's pretty iffy.

Pretending to be someone else gets you canned, being a murderous
asshole gets you fan mail.

-F