Alphajet

Default PULPARINDO - a Mexican Candy

Hello!

I would like to advertise PULPARINDO and my non-profit info site about
this best Mexican Candy. If you live in one of North American countries
and you haven't tried it yet, I strongly advice you to do that :-) If
you're an European and you've seen that candy somewhere else than in
North America please let me know :-)

http://www.pulparindo.info

high regards,
peter

PS: I am very sorry if this message is considered as SPAM, cuz it wasn't
meant to be like that.
Joseph Michael Bay

Alphajet > writes:

>Hello!

>I would like to advertise PULPARINDO and my non-profit info site about
>this best Mexican Candy. If you live in one of North American countries
>and you haven't tried it yet, I strongly advice you to do that :-) If
>you're an European and you've seen that candy somewhere else than in
>North America please let me know :-)

>http://www.pulparindo.info

>high regards,

What is it, octopus and tamarind?

--
Chimes peal joy. Bah. Joseph Michael Bay
Icy colon barge Cancer Biology
Alphajet

Joseph Michael Bay wrote:
> Alphajet > writes:
>

>>Hello!

>>I would like to advertise PULPARINDO and my non-profit info site about
>>this best Mexican Candy. If you live in one of North American countries
>>and you haven't tried it yet, I strongly advice you to do that :-) If
>>you're an European and you've seen that candy somewhere else than in
>>North America please let me know :-)

>>http://www.pulparindo.info

>>high regards,

> What is it, octopus and tamarind?

Not really ;-) it's tamarind and some spices...