Old 23-03-2009, 03:30 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Chiliquiles

If there's anything better than chiliquiles with eggs for breakfast, I
don't know what it is. It cured a SXSW hangover that's for sure.
Anyone with a good recipe for red sauce chiliquiles?

Old 23-03-2009, 04:44 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

On Mar 22, 8:30*pm, Frank Mancuso wrote:
If there's anything better than chiliquiles with eggs for breakfast, I
don't know what it is. It cured a SXSW hangover that's for sure.
Anyone with a good recipe for red sauce chiliquiles?

Excuse me for being picky, but it's spelled Chilaquiles.
Old 24-03-2009, 12:28 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Rolly wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:30 pm, Frank Mancuso wrote:
If there's anything better than chiliquiles with eggs for breakfast, I
don't know what it is. It cured a SXSW hangover that's for sure.
Anyone with a good recipe for red sauce chiliquiles?

Excuse me for being picky, but it's spelled Chilaquiles.

Seen it with more spellings than just two too!
Old 26-03-2009, 05:21 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Frank Mancuso" wrote in message
If there's anything better than chiliquiles with eggs for breakfast, I
don't know what it is. It cured a SXSW hangover that's for sure.
Anyone with a good recipe for red sauce chiliquiles?

Frank, for me it is the sauce that makes this dish. I make my own red
sauces and each batch is different because of the chiles I have available
and my mood for that day. BTW Rolly's site has some good pictorials on
making chile.