Smack Smack

Default FAQ

This group isn't moderated, right?

Is there a FAQ or posting rules for this group?

Kramer

One rule of this newsgroup is don't be an A1 or one of his sock puppets !

"Smack Smack" > wrote in message

> This group isn't moderated, right?
>

> Is there a FAQ or posting rules for this group?

Smack Smac

-------------- GOOGLE --------------
Tired of navigating your way through numerous pages?
Watch out for the "wrapped" URLs!
Cut from the following, paste it in a text file and edit.
Use the address with your chosen browser then copy it to
your 'Favorites' folder.

Advanced Groups Search
<http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...lr=lang_en&ie=
UTF-8>

Advanced Groups Search
Returning Messages Only From - alt.food.mexican-cooking
<http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...lr=lang_en&ie=
UTF-8&as_ugroup=alt.food.mexican-cooking>

Advanced WEB Search (not Usenet)
<http://www.google.com/advanced_search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8>

Any other shortcuts or good Mexican food search engines?

BTW1, Google's CEO has stated they eventually intend to charge
a fee for their services.

Personally, I prefer using Outlook Express for searches.
alt.food.mexican-cooking.dbx can be easily 'incorporated'
in 'fresh' O.E. installations.
It's very nice having all that info stored locally.
Wish I'd have been collecting a.f.m-c. from its conception.

Does anyone have that 'complete' alt.food.mexican-cooking.dbx
file, that they'd be willing to share?

BTW2, who hosts this server?

Wayne Lundberg

"Smack Smac" > wrote in message
> Tired of navigating your way through numerous pages?

---snip---

It will be a sad day when Google or others do not continue to archive
newsgroup postings. I find them extremely valuable and would be willing to
pay a reasonable fee to keep them.

In all the years of my participating in this group, the only person who
could legitimately call it 'theirs' would be Linda who started it all many
moons ago.

Wayne