Smack Smac

Default FAQ

-------------- GOOGLE --------------
Tired of navigating your way through numerous pages?
Watch out for the "wrapped" URLs!
Cut from the following, paste it in a text file and edit.
Use the address with your chosen browser then copy it to
your 'Favorites' folder.

Advanced Groups Search
<http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...lr=lang_en&ie=
UTF-8>

Advanced Groups Search
Returning Messages Only From - alt.food.mexican-cooking
<http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...lr=lang_en&ie=
UTF-8&as_ugroup=alt.food.mexican-cooking>

Advanced WEB Search (not Usenet)
<http://www.google.com/advanced_search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8>

Any other shortcuts or good Mexican food search engines?

BTW1, Google's CEO has stated they eventually intend to charge
a fee for their services.

Personally, I prefer using Outlook Express for searches.
alt.food.mexican-cooking.dbx can be easily 'incorporated'
in 'fresh' O.E. installations.
It's very nice having all that info stored locally.
Wish I'd have been collecting a.f.m-c. from its conception.

Does anyone have that 'complete' alt.food.mexican-cooking.dbx
file, that they'd be willing to share?

BTW2, who hosts this server?