FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   Rolly's camera finds a new kitchen (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/141861-rollys-camera-finds-new.html)

Rolly 30-11-2007 12:07 AM

Rolly's camera finds a new kitchen

Cool weather has come to Lerdo, so I've made a couple of new cooking
pages for my website.

I am delighted to welcome a new cook to my kitchen stories. Sra.
Adriana Rosales is the mother of my English student, Neddy.

I have posted two visits to her kitchen. She and Neddy have made a
list of about a dozen more dishes that are different from the 35 or so
already online. Cookies are next (I hope).

Start here http://rollybrook.com/kitchen.htm#kitchen Be sure to check
out her needlecraft page, too.

Gunner[_6_] 30-11-2007 03:50 PM

"Rolly" > wrote in message
> Cool weather has come to Lerdo, so I've made a couple of new cooking
> pages for my website.
>
> I am delighted to welcome a new cook to my kitchen stories. Sra.
> Adriana Rosales is the mother of my English student, Neddy.
>
> I have posted two visits to her kitchen. She and Neddy have made a
> list of about a dozen more dishes that are different from the 35 or so
> already online. Cookies are next (I hope).
>
> Start here http://rollybrook.com/kitchen.htm#kitchen Be sure to check
> out her needlecraft page, too.

Good to see you still kicking around Rolly and that you are still
documenting.

Wayne Lundberg 01-12-2007 02:37 AM

Rolly's camera finds a new kitchen

Great site Rolly! You doing good!