Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Rolly's camera finds a new kitchen

Cool weather has come to Lerdo, so I've made a couple of new cooking
pages for my website.

I am delighted to welcome a new cook to my kitchen stories. Sra.
Adriana Rosales is the mother of my English student, Neddy.

I have posted two visits to her kitchen. She and Neddy have made a
list of about a dozen more dishes that are different from the 35 or so
already online. Cookies are next (I hope).

Start here http://rollybrook.com/kitchen.htm#kitchen Be sure to check
out her needlecraft page, too.
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Rolly" > wrote in message
> Cool weather has come to Lerdo, so I've made a couple of new cooking
> pages for my website.
>
> I am delighted to welcome a new cook to my kitchen stories. Sra.
> Adriana Rosales is the mother of my English student, Neddy.
>
> I have posted two visits to her kitchen. She and Neddy have made a
> list of about a dozen more dishes that are different from the 35 or so
> already online. Cookies are next (I hope).
>
> Start here http://rollybrook.com/kitchen.htm#kitchen Be sure to check
> out her needlecraft page, too.

Good to see you still kicking around Rolly and that you are still
documenting.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Great site Rolly! You doing good!

camera bag shooon General Cooking 6 18-06-2011 11:01 PM
camera bag johaaan Barbecue 0 18-06-2011 01:08 PM
Where's Rolly? sf[_9_] Mexican Cooking 2 22-12-2008 01:39 AM
A question for Wayne and Rolly dtwright37 Mexican Cooking 5 01-04-2007 11:29 PM
Rolly Thanks for the Website Rhonda Mexican Cooking 0 01-10-2006 03:34 PM