William Jennings

Default Vieja Manera Happiness

http://tinyurl.com/qefa

Anyone have the recipe for this?

doc

A1 WBarfieldsr

Right, that sounds like a real scientific study. I wonder who was included
in the survey, the rich, poor, freedom fighters, revolutionist, contras,
dictators or presidents elected by force.

--
William Barfieldsr
"William Jennings" > wrote in message
> http://tinyurl.com/qefa
>
> Anyone have the recipe for this?
>
> doc

DesertDad

What are you talking about? I thought you memorized every Rick Bayless
episode...
I haven't been to Nigeria but I would agree that the people in Mexico and
Mexicans here in Arizona seem to be happier than most. It goes to show you
that money doesn't necessarily buy happiness. I would suspect that Mexicans
have the edge because of strong family units and they benefit from more
interaction with children than the average Westernized citizen.

"A1 WBarfieldsr" > wrote in message
> Right, that sounds like a real scientific study. I wonder who was included
> in the survey, the rich, poor, freedom fighters, revolutionist, contras,
> dictators or presidents elected by force.
>
> --
> William Barfieldsr
> "William Jennings" > wrote in message
> > http://tinyurl.com/qefa
> >
> > Anyone have the recipe for this?
> >
> > doc

Ropa Vieja ( old clothes) Gunner Mexican Cooking 0 04-12-2006 06:26 AM
Ropa Vieja Old Magic1 Mexican Cooking 9 09-04-2005 03:47 AM
Fajita Soup en la Manera. . . Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 1 08-05-2004 03:24 PM
Ropa Vieja Glenn Jacobs General Cooking 3 05-11-2003 02:28 PM