Old 25-10-2007, 02:16 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default S. Dude Here is one for ya

Was looking for ideas to spice up the quintessential Cranberry/Orange/
Serrano salsa for T day. Found this site. Went to the Home page and have
seen some items on other sites but saw this one. I recall you mentioning
something about you had crabs or were going to get some, or some such.
Anyway, If you already have the site, disregard and delete but it does have
some interesting combos to try. Hot sauces have become quite a big cottage
business and expected to grow.

http://www.hotshoppe.com/productPage...%28SOUTHERN%29

Old 25-10-2007, 06:48 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Gunner wrote:
Was looking for ideas to spice up the quintessential Cranberry/Orange/
Serrano salsa for T day. Found this site. Went to the Home page and have
seen some items on other sites but saw this one. I recall you mentioning
something about you had crabs or were going to get some, or some such.
Anyway, If you already have the site, disregard and delete but it does have
some interesting combos to try. Hot sauces have become quite a big cottage
business and expected to grow.

http://www.hotshoppe.com/productPage...%28SOUTHERN%29

Get a package or two of fresh cranberries and follow the recipe on the
bag but use good natural Mexican sugar or a turbino. When it is cooked
down and the water is out start crushing dried chiltepin into the sauce
to your desired heat. The chiltepin is a perfect heat for the
cranberries and people just love it.

In regards to your link, I like habenero and I like Old Bay so this
looks like a pretty good product.

Later

TFM dude poorboy Barbecue 5 17-08-2008 05:09 AM
I GOT A DELL DUDE;., BULLFROGS[_2_] General Cooking 0 09-11-2007 01:31 PM
Who is Mr. Dude? Opus Wine 2 14-02-2007 03:26 AM
Who is Mr. Dude? Professor Wine 2 27-01-2007 04:04 PM
Dude, where's my ping ? Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat Preserving 42 02-09-2004 04:42 AM