FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   Cooking plump white people Mexican-style??? (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/135009-cooking-plump-white-people.html)

Aztec Chef 16-09-2007 02:36 AM

Cooking plump white people Mexican-style???

I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
white people, especially young white people!!!

We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
white meat.

If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
please post them.

If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
and eat you!!!

piglet 17-09-2007 11:00 PM

On Sep 15, 6:36 pm, Aztec Chef > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
> white people, especially young white people!!!
>
> We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
> white meat.
>
> If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
> please post them.
>
> If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
> and eat you!!!

If you have any aztec women that could perform the cooking tqask I
would be highly interested in becoming your meat. I am a SWM longpig
lightly plump but in very good physical condition.

piglet 21-09-2007 07:01 PM

Cooking plump white people Mexican-style???

Hello: I'm still waiting to hear from an Aztec high priestess that has
her own sacrificial alter & cooking fire.

Jessica R.[_2_] 06-10-2007 10:45 PM

Cooking plump white people Mexican-style???

"Aztec Chef" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
> white people, especially young white people!!!
>
> We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
> white meat.
>
> If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
> please post them.
>
> If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
> and eat you!!!

Put cilantro on 'em first! that'll kill and flavorize 'em.

Jessica

MEAL DEAL 13-10-2007 07:38 AM

On 16 Sep, 02:36, Aztec Chef > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal of the mighty Aztec and we like to eat plump
> white people, especially young white people!!!
>
> We're now looking for more Mexican recipes and for more plump
> white meat.
>
> If you have nice Mexican recipes for cooking plump white people,
> please post them.
>
> If you're a plump white piece of meat,please let us cook, serve
> and eat you!!!

I'm plump and white - please view my profile