Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Where is everybody?

Has asshole MI5Vic ruined this forum?

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Rolly > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Has asshole MI5Vic ruined this forum?

I'm luck in that my ISP is heavily filtering incoming messages to
his newservers so I haven't "seen" MI5 since a month after he
debuted back in January 2004.

As far as everyone else... afmc often "breaks" between heavy
posting. I don't know if we exhaust the subject matter or simply
are trying different ethnicity's dishes and don't want to waste
bandwidth or subject matter in this particular 'group.

How's your website doing?

The Ranger

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Rolly" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Has asshole MI5Vic ruined this forum?

Still here... how's Dona Martha? Heard you were both kind of in the dumps.

I check the forum almost daily just treading water waiting for tidbits.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

> Still here... how's Dona Martha? Heard you were both kind of in the dumps.

We're both doing real well.

I expect to have some more cooking stories as soon as the weather
cools down. I have met a neighbor lady who cooks a different menu
from Martha's. Should be interesting. Her son is my English student,
and he has brought me several tasty treats from her kitchen.

She is also a shaker and a mover in local politics. Boy, have I heard
some interesting stories about our esteemed local leaders. Love it!
Looks like a couple of them are likely to be in jail soon. They seem
to have "disappeared" so much money that the power company shut off
the power to city hall for non-payment. The gas station that had the
contract to gas up the police cars shut them off for non-payment. And
on and on...

Viva Mexico!

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Here's a bit of good news..

Yesterday I went out to our favorite sit-down taqueria for lunch (my
wife was off at some other function). They had barbecoa de borrego as
a Sunday special and I ordered one taco of that and one of carnitas.

The borrego was wonderful. As good as I remember from what I had in
Zacatecas in '81. The carnitas were good, too, but not as tasty as the
borrego.