Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default See responses to expanding menus

check out rec.travel.latin-america for some responses to the question about
Central, So. America and Caribe food culture.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
> check out rec.travel.latin-america for some responses to the question
> about
> Central, So. America and Caribe food culture.

I was surprised that this didn't get the local troll's attention and
vehement denial. This sure knocks his No Taco/No Tamale down south theory
all to hell and about.

Course I am sure he will start the I am ...and I know... and if you want to
be ignorant as to the ways of ... that I alone am privy to here you can...

well typical troll.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Gunner wrote:

> I was surprised that this didn't get the local troll's attention and
> vehement denial.

I have news for you, Gunner. YOU are the local troll, arguing with
people who are trying to find their way out of the Great Taco Swamp
that this group has been mired down in for years.

> This sure knocks his No Taco/No Tamale down south theory
> all to hell and about.

I think you just invented the "No Taco/No Tamale down south theory".

Of course all that snack food crap exists in Mexico and the rest of
Latin America. The
indigent peoples have to eat that crap, because they have no choice,
it's tacos or lizards and bugs.

But if I want to enjoy the taste of toasted corn and lard, I don't have
to fly all the way to El Salvador, I can satisfy my cravings by
visiting the taco stand at the gas station down the road.