Posted to rec.food.historic

Default New & Interesting Group

Hi Folks
I am a member of many recipe and food groups as I love all types of food
from all lands, and I hope you all don't mind me telling you about my
friends Yahoo Group that she has started.

Its for people to pass on the recipes inherited from family members, and
so far there has been some lovely and tasty treats.

However, it would be nice to get a few people from all over the world to
give a nice variation on tastes and ingredients.

It is simply called Inherited Recipes and the address is

Please don't think I am spamming here as I do post occasionally.

Thanks )

Interesting Poll for BBQ group Vonage-Query Barbecue 1 09-09-2008 05:56 AM
Alt Group Intend to Take Over This Group Bakerman Baking 4 25-06-2008 03:50 AM
New & Interesting Group Rock Chick Barbecue 0 26-07-2006 04:49 PM
Interesting Awara Shaner Diabetic 0 22-08-2004 10:56 AM
Interesting Behansin Tudor Marketplace 0 22-08-2004 07:48 AM