Ellen Wickberg

Default Inhibition of angiogenesis of fat cells: a novel way to fightobesity

in article , Mosaic M_uns at

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

>> The first refuge of the fraud; diversion. The idiot-child namecalling
>> is also a wonderful indication of the sincerity of Chung's desire to
>> truly contribute here. No one else is permitted to post technical data
>> without being subjected to the scorn, ridicule and religious twaddle
>> that Chung seems to think is a rational way for adults to act.
>>
>> Chung seems to base a lot of his deep thinking and profound philosophy
>> on movies. First it was IMAX, now Lord of the Rings. Perhaps we
>> should start calling him "Matchstick Chung." Seems appropriate enough.
>> I bet the AMA is calling him "Catch me if You Can" Chung.
>>
>> Can Hollywood be far behind...?
>>
>> Bob

> http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap960222.html
> Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Please, take your feelings and posts someplace else. they are quite
inappropriate here.
Ellen

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

wrote on 20/5/04 6:25 am:

> > Meet Bob Pastorio.
> >
> > Bob likes to think he is an upscale, right on kind of guy. But in the
> > darkness, he would prefer to endanger the lives of cardiac care
> > patients so he TROLLS sci.med.cardiology dozens of times each day. Bob
> > recently had traumatic cardiac surgery that saved his life, best
> > linked to his own hands through his insane obsession with foods,
> > overindulgence and oversatfat approaches to eating.
> >
> > This is the thanks he shows. Bob returns the gift of life he has been
> > given (again) by attempting to strip others of theirs.
> >
> > This follows nicely along a path that Bob has chosen for most of his
> > adulthood. No telling how many others Bob may have killed with his
> > advice to overeat and consume portions unnecessary for human existence
> > and health.
> >
> > Now you know all you need to know about this king-sized egomaniac.
> > ================================================== =====

> <snip>
> Please, take your feelings and posts someplace else. they are quite
> inappropriate here.
> Ellen

Where is *here*, Ellen?

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

cooksalot

I've been gone for awhile since we bought a house moved and changed
providers. Now that I've figured out how to get back here what do I find?
STOP CROSS POSTING! What a mess! I just blocked these 2 bozos from my
news and mail and I've only been back for a mere few minutes.

Vicky