Willy Van Cammeren

Default sugustrome

Does anyone know what SUGUSTROME is in relation to medieval food (may be a
plant or herb) ?
Thanks,
Willy Van Cammeren

Robin Carroll-Mann

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:56:48 GMT, "Willy Van Cammeren"
> wrote:

>Does anyone know what SUGUSTROME is in relation to medieval food (may be a
>plant or herb) ?
>Thanks,

What's the context? Can you quote the passage in which this word
appears, or at least identify the place and year? What language is it
in?

Robin Carroll-Mann
"Mostly Harmless" -- Douglas Adams
To email me, remove the fish
Willy Van Cammeren

I do not have the context , I believe it is French

"Robin Carroll-Mann" .> schreef in bericht