Old 06-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Last Shot At The Mu_n

Default The two minute diet.

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:09:31 -0500, Bob wrote:

You have made my point, Dr. Chung. Obviously the Usenet discussion (which
doesn't belong a.s.t.) arose out of the commercial link you include with
your sig line. That commercial link detracts from your claim to post in
"the spirit of community service". Everyone should ask, 'is he trying to
help, is he just selling something?'

That's simple, BL; find something for sale on his website.

Front page where he tells people to look him up to be their
cardiologist. Too easy, Gummy M_un.

BTw, I helped you out by posting this to SMC. you know, so Chung could
actually SEE IT.

Your public spiritedness is only exceeded by your cowardice.

Bob

Gosh, Bobbie, TROLLING HARD TODAY, aren't we?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?D1DA32257

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.