FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Introduction (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/55870-introduction.html)

Chase Pearson 06-03-2005 11:25 PM

Introduction

Good day everyone,

Just a note to say hello to the group. My name is Chase and I am from
Birmingham, AL USA. I drink a bit and think this group looks like fun.

I love to mix drinks and used to bartend in NC outside Camp Lejeune.

Anyway.. hey everyone. I'm looking forward to some more drink recipes :-D

Chase

PS... Check out the new beer mug from hell. Just found it
http://www.chuggler.com/

Marcus 07-03-2005 03:10 PM

"Chase Pearson" wrote in message
om...
Good day everyone,

Just a note to say hello to the group. My name is Chase and I am from
Birmingham, AL USA. I drink a bit and think this group looks like fun.

I love to mix drinks and used to bartend in NC outside Camp Lejeune.

Anyway.. hey everyone. I'm looking forward to some more drink recipes :-D

Chase

What are your favorite mixed drinks?