Gene

Default Homemade liqueur recipes request

I have purchased in St. Thomas three superb drinks, Ponche Kuba
(simular to eggnog), Calypso Island Vanilla flavored Rum, and a mild
coffee drink named Tiramisu. Would greatly appreciate recipes for any
of these. Thank you. Gene
Gunther Anderson

Gene wrote:
> I have purchased in St. Thomas three superb drinks, Ponche Kuba
> (simular to eggnog), Calypso Island Vanilla flavored Rum, and a mild
> coffee drink named Tiramisu. Would greatly appreciate recipes for any
> of these. Thank you. Gene

Well, vanilla rum at least is trivially simple. It is, as its name
implies, just rum, vanilla, and sweetening. I've got one fellow's take
on it he

http://www.guntheranderson.com/liqueurs/spicedru.htm

(It's actually from Paul Knorr, who is/was responsible for the
bartending software Barback.)

Anyway, treat that as a starting point, and see what you can make up.
Liqueur recipes are all about experimentation.

As for the other liqueurs you mention, I've never had them, so I
couldn't hazard a guess.

Good luck,
Gunther Anderson

Gunther Anderson