Banned

Location: Los Angeles, CA
Talking What are your favorite no-calorie drinks?

I've been searching for the best no-calorie drinks. Here are my favorites:

1. Metromint Water
2. Sparking Water with Fruit Essence
3. Izze Esque Soda

What are your favorites?
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AlexJ Send a message via Skype™ to AlexJ

My favorite is Sparking Water with Fruit Essence
Member

Location: Ga.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingMadeEasy View Post
I've been searching for the best no-calorie drinks. Here are my favorites:

1. Metromint Water
2. Sparking Water with Fruit Essence
3. Izze Esque Soda

What are your favorites?
Greeting, LIMU is my favorites none calorie drink. check it out on bumblebeesinjulye.iamlimu.com
it contains no added sugars, artificial colors, sweeteners or favors. the ingredients are proprietary All Natural Flavor Blend containing organic papaya puree, organic mango puree, pear juice, apple juice with sodium benzoate,mailic acide and potassium sorbate added to matain freshness,xanthan gum.It is reconsitiuted pure Tongan Limu Moui extract of the whole Sphaerotrichia divaricata sea plant. Order some today at bumblebeesinjulye.iamlimu.com see how you can get your free Limu!!!
Member

Location: Ga.
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillabeans18 View Post
energy drinks with no calories... and water
usually things with 0 calories taste pretty bad to be honest
Have you tried the Limu Experience it has an energy drink called the blufrog it is a Wildly Healthy Energy drink. check it out on bumblebeesinjulye.iamlimu.com or call Julye@229-539-5286
Banned

Location: Los Angeles

Pure water.
I used to drink sodas a lot i mean a lot, then started drinking pure water instead. In the beginning it was so tasteless and I wouldn't enjoy the meal but now I can't drink soda at all, when I do I can really taste the sugar now as if my mouth had lost its ability to detect the extreme sugar back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingMadeEasy View Post
I've been searching for the best no-calorie drinks. Here are my favorites:

1. Metromint Water
2. Sparking Water with Fruit Essence
3. Izze Esque Soda

What are your favorites?

Senior Member

Location: New York

I like no-calorie coffee most.
Member

Location: India

A vodka seltzer with lemon or lime
Member

Oh, I love a good cup of tea or some refreshing sparkling water! They're both zero-calorie options that I enjoy.