Posted to alt.politics,md.politics,dc.politics,rec.food.drink,md.general

Default NPR food show

I remember a few years ago on NPR's Kojo Nnamdi Show in Washington on
WAMU, a young lady food critic was talking about how she could just
dream and dream about how some tacos she bought from a place in
Northwest DC were so good.

But I visited the place and wasn't as impressed. I was more impressed
when I simply went to Taco Bell and purchased hard-shell tacos with
just beef and cheese, brought them home, refrigerated them for two
hours and baked them in the oven for about 20 minutes at about 300
degrees. After fixings were added, I thought they were way, waayyy
better.
Posted to alt.politics,md.politics,dc.politics,rec.food.drink,md.general

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:05:38 -0700, Transition Zone wrote:

> Taco Bell

Ugh!

--

AzzMazta's Political Institute
www.xcopfly.com
Posted to alt.politics,md.politics,dc.politics,rec.food.drink,md.general

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:05:38 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
> wrote:

>I remember a few years ago on NPR's Kojo Nnamdi Show in Washington on
>WAMU, a young lady food critic was talking about how she could just
>dream and dream about how some tacos she bought from a place in
>Northwest DC were so good.
>
> But I visited the place and wasn't as impressed. I was more impressed
>when I simply went to Taco Bell and purchased hard-shell tacos with
>just beef and cheese, brought them home, refrigerated them for two
>hours and baked them in the oven for about 20 minutes at about 300
>degrees. After fixings were added, I thought they were way, waayyy
>better.

No doubt you take your dates to McDonald's for a fine dining
experience. And don't forget to treat them to a bottle of
Thunderbird's finest vintage.

Member

hate to say it but I find it hard to beat taco bell tacos...especially the crunchy ones
Posted to alt.politics,md.politics,dc.politics,rec.food.drink,md.general

On Apr 19, 6:58*am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
> wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:05:38 -0700 (PDT), Transition Zone
>
> > wrote:
> >I remember a few years ago on NPR's Kojo Nnamdi Show in Washington on
> >WAMU, a young lady food critic was talking about how she could just
> >dream and dream about how some tacos she bought from a place in
> >Northwest DC were so good.

> > But I visited the place and wasn't as impressed. I was more impressed
> >when I simply went to Taco Bell and purchased hard-shell tacos with
> >just beef and cheese, brought them home, refrigerated them for two
> >hours and baked them in the oven for about 20 minutes at about 300
> >degrees. After fixings were added, I thought they were way, waayyy
> >better.

> No doubt you take your dates to McDonald's for a fine dining
> experience. *And don't forget to treat them to a bottle of
> Thunderbird's finest vintage.

My, you're very literal. You finally got a chance to get all that off
of your chest.

Posted to alt.politics,md.politics,dc.politics,rec.food.drink,md.general

On Apr 18, 8:51*pm, AzzMazta > wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:05:38 -0700, Transition Zone wrote:
> > Taco Bell

> Ugh!

Now, how many different ways could you say that?