Paul Knorr

Default Green Drink

NEW ORLEANS HAND GRENADE

1 Part Gin
1 Part Melon liqueur
1 Part Rum
1 Part Vodka
Sugar

Mix all ingredients together and add water and ice as necessary for
desired taste. Sugar should be added for taste. A splash of Mountain
Dew can also be added if you want.

You can blend them with ice or you can shake with ice and strain into
shot glasses.

Enjoy!

-Paul

*** Shameless Plug Alert ***
This recipe and over 24,000 others cna be found in BarBack for
windows. The single most extensive resource for mixed drink recipes
available. Try it for free at www.barback.com

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 14:31:47 GMT, Me > wrote:

>Hend Grenade - sweet, sticky, slushy, intoxicating and my hubby loves
>them.
>
>Does anyone have a recipe? I've googled but have not found a recipe
>that resembles the ones in New Orleans..

frank

sounds great! havi a try