Johnny Fusion =11811=

Default Jolt Finder

It seems this newsgroup is either dead, or overun with spammers, but I may
take my chances anyway.

So, as many drinkers of Jolt Cola know, it is not the easiest beverage to
find. There was a time when I could buy it at my local
chain-grocery-store, but that was actually a couple decades ago. Now, I
have to drive around town, looking for it, and its pretty much a
crap-shoot if a place will carry it or not.

Wet Planet, does have a locator ( http://www.wetplanet.com/locator.htm ),
but alas, all it can do is e-mail you the contact info for the
distributors in your state. No store locations. This can be very
frustrating.

So, what I have done is create a the Jolt Finder
( http://www.joltfinder.com )

Jolt Finder is an experiment in community-built databases, much like the
The International Book List ( http://www.iblist.com/ ). The idea is to get
many, many people to register as "Jolt Finders" and enter into the
database the location(s) where they buy Jolt Cola, so anyone can come
along later and search for locations that sell Jolt where they live (or
perhaps where they are visiting, or passing through on a road trip).

I've recently taken it out of beta, and the database is pretty small right
now. If you could register as a Jolt Finder and enter a location, that
would be hot.

Many Thanks,

-- Johnny

--
/// /// ///\\\ /// /// Johnny Fusion

Jolt Cola [email protected] Beer 0 30-07-2015 01:41 PM
Be a fat-finder. dkeroeko General Cooking 0 29-03-2009 11:25 AM
Crop Finder For Travian [email protected] General Cooking 0 28-06-2008 11:41 PM
Worldwide Email Address Finder Forever Man General Cooking 0 15-05-2008 10:51 AM
Healthy Dining Finder KevinS General Cooking 5 23-03-2007 02:04 AM