Tom R

Default found a great drink

Check out www.alize.com
It's a passion fruit and cognac drink, REALLY good.
I hear they have a new flavor, please let me know if anyone has tried it.

Liz

"Tom R" > wrote in message >.. .
> Check out www.alize.com
> It's a passion fruit and cognac drink, REALLY good.
> I hear they have a new flavor, please let me know if anyone has tried it.

A really good beverage that you might enjoy, if you like passion
fruit, is Passoa passion fruit liqueur. It's yellow passion fruit with
red berries and citrus fruits. A great liqueur to mix with the drink
of your choice. Let me know if you like it.