Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mario

Default Douro wine region, Douro river trip tour, Port wine wineries visiting.

First of all, excuse me for misspelling previously the Port wine word.

I am planning a trip to the Douro region.

Can you all please tell me anythign related to tourism in that area
and Port wines too.

I want to travel by boat the Douro river, from what city to what city
is the longest distance I can travel by boat? YOu know any boat
companies or websites you have used before I can refer too ?

What are the best Port wine wineries to visit?

What is the best Port wine guide book ?

What is a very good book on the entire Port wine region ?

What are the cities I should stop by and visit during the Douro trip
travelling ?

Thanks,

Mario