Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Delightful New Way to Entertain

Who likes to host parties out there? I have the best news, a new party
plan called Two Sisters Gourmet is waiting for you to check it out! As
a host, you pick the menu, buy a few fresh ingredients, invite some
friends over, and the TSG consultant comes over and does the rest!
FREE! You get free stuff for hosting, actually! Find a consultant at:
www.twosistersgourmet.com/web/treats
If there are no consultants in your area, why not consider becoming
one? The investment you would need to make is only $49 and you will
make at LEAST that much holding your first party!
Has anyone ever heard of Two Sisters Gourmet? It is the hottest new
home party plan business! Check it out now! I am in Milwaukee, but I
am sure you can find a consultant near you, too!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Who likes to host parties out there? I have the best news, a new party
> plan called Two Sisters Gourmet is waiting for you to check it out! As
> a host, you pick the menu, buy a few fresh ingredients, invite some
> friends over, and the TSG consultant comes over and does the rest!
> FREE! You get free stuff for hosting, actually! Find a consultant at:

Do you cook SPAM? Do you realize that we are here because we LIKE to cook
and entertain?

Do you know that you are violating the terms of service with your internet
provider by advertising on a newsgroup?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:46:30 GMT, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> Do you know that you are violating the terms of service with
>> your internet provider by advertising on a newsgroup?

> This is Google. They don't give a shit no matter how many
> complaints they get. Any other news provider would be out of
> business by now for hosting 90% of Usenet's spam.
>
> -sw

Coming from Road Runner NNTP-Posting-Host: 65.30.209.87
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message

> Posting using Google's webs site is not a violation of the RR AUP
> or TOS's. It is againt Google's TOS, though. And they are not an
> ISP.
>
> -sw

And just how did the poster get to Google? Perhaps through their ISP?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:46:30 GMT, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> Do you know that you are violating the terms of service with your
>> internet
>> provider by advertising on a newsgroup?

> This is Google. They don't give a shit no matter how many

Really? That must be quite painful for them.

Or for us, more likely.

Delightful Beets [email protected] General Cooking 0 13-12-2010 04:00 AM
Looking to entertain a group? cktlconnoisseur General 0 18-08-2010 03:53 PM
Delightful! MoM General Cooking 0 11-07-2006 10:07 PM
Delightful! ~xy~ General Cooking 0 10-07-2006 11:39 PM
Delightful! Alan S General Cooking 0 10-07-2006 08:49 PM