Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I just chugged a quart of milk!!!

Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.
>
> Andy

Hope you had your defribrilator handy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jay jay is offline

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:02:17 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.
>
> Andy

WoW! We have used fat free milk for so long that whole milk now taste
like cream to me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice Friese, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 22
Aug 2006, typed out:

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.
>>
>> Andy

> With Oreos?
>
> Felice

Sadly, no.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jay, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 21 Aug 2006,
typed out:

> On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:02:17 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.
>>
>> Andy

> WoW! We have used fat free milk for so long that whole milk now taste
> like cream to me.

jay,

I bought it to make waffles, which I haven't gotten around to and the
milk was about to expire so I thought, what would I do, so I chugged.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.

yech. The last time I had a glass of milk was a long, long time ago,
a period to be measured in decades rather than years.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.
>
> Andy

I drink milk all the time. I'm not lactose intolerant but I do prefer
low-fat milk to whole milk. They thought I was odd at work because I'd
bring a quart of milk and drink it while everyone else was drinking sodas.
I couldn't imagine drinking that sickly sweet stuff; they couldn't imagine
drinking milk.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article om>,
"salgud" > wrote:

> Andy wrote:
> > Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.
> >
> > Andy

> Hope you had your defribrilator handy!

<snicker>
That was mean....... but accurate. ;-)
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.

Doesn't hold a candle to warm on tap lactating D cups.

Sheldon Leche

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote:
>Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.

Have fun not digesting it as well as you used to.

--Blair
"There's about 600 calories
in there, too."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Ice cold whole milk. SO refreshing!!! Haven't done that in ages.
>
> Andy

With Oreos?

Felice