Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fried Green Tomatoes

Last night I did some fresh from my daughter's garden but this time I used a
one-dish batter of flour, cornmeal and milk instead of separate dishes of
whatever. They had a lovely, crunchy crust and were by far the best I've
ever made!

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Felice Friese" > wrote:

> Last night I did some fresh from my daughter's garden but this time I used a
> one-dish batter of flour, cornmeal and milk instead of separate dishes of
> whatever. They had a lovely, crunchy crust and were by far the best I've
> ever made!
>
> Felice

They are tasty thangs aren't they?
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Wed 16 Aug 2006 06:51:38p, Felice Friese meant to say...

> Last night I did some fresh from my daughter's garden but this time I
> used a one-dish batter of flour, cornmeal and milk instead of separate
> dishes of whatever. They had a lovely, crunchy crust and were by far the
> best I've ever made!
>
> Felice

One of my very favorite things!

--
Wayne Boatwright

'Christianity taught that love is worth more than
intelligence.'