Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default West Bend timer instructions?

I just bought a West Bend timer at a garage sale. I've figured out
some of the basic function, but I'm still not quite sure I understand
completely how it works. On the back it says "Electronic Timer, Cat.
No. 40000". It is a "triple timer" and is beige with red buttons. If
anyone has a copy of the instructions, I'd appreciate it if they would
send it to me, either by email or by postal mail. Send me a note if
you need a postal address.

Thanks in advance!!!

-Lotofun
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:13:42 GMT, Lot-o-fun
> wrote:

>I just bought a West Bend timer at a garage sale. I've figured out
>some of the basic function, but I'm still not quite sure I understand
>completely how it works. On the back it says "Electronic Timer, Cat.
>No. 40000". It is a "triple timer" and is beige with red buttons. If
>anyone has a copy of the instructions, I'd appreciate it if they would
>send it to me, either by email or by postal mail. Send me a note if
>you need a postal address.
>
>Thanks in advance!!!
>
>-Lotofun

Howdy,

Check:

http://www.westbend.com/westbend/sup...53%20Timer.PDF

That is the manual for the current version of the triple
timer. It is likely to help.

All the best,
--
Kenneth

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Kenneth
> wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:13:42 GMT, Lot-o-fun
> > wrote:
>
> >I just bought a West Bend timer at a garage sale. I've figured out
> >some of the basic function, but I'm still not quite sure I understand
> >completely how it works. On the back it says "Electronic Timer, Cat.
> >No. 40000". It is a "triple timer" and is beige with red buttons. If
> >anyone has a copy of the instructions, I'd appreciate it if they would
> >send it to me, either by email or by postal mail. Send me a note if
> >you need a postal address.

> Check:
> http://www.westbend.com/westbend/sup...53%20Timer.PDF
> That is the manual for the current version of the triple
> timer. It is likely to help.

Good idea, but that timer has a whole bunch more buttons than mine.
Mine just has Timer1, Timer2, Timer3, Hour, Min, Sec. No Start/Stop,
etc.

-Lotofun
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Lot-o-fun > wrote:

> In article >, Kenneth
> > wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:13:42 GMT, Lot-o-fun
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >I just bought a West Bend timer at a garage sale. I've figured out
> > >some of the basic function, but I'm still not quite sure I understand
> > >completely how it works. On the back it says "Electronic Timer, Cat.
> > >No. 40000". It is a "triple timer" and is beige with red buttons. If
> > >anyone has a copy of the instructions, I'd appreciate it if they would
> > >send it to me, either by email or by postal mail. Send me a note if
> > >you need a postal address.

> > Check:
> > http://www.westbend.com/westbend/sup...53%20Timer.PDF
> > That is the manual for the current version of the triple
> > timer. It is likely to help.

> Good idea, but that timer has a whole bunch more buttons than mine.
> Mine just has Timer1, Timer2, Timer3, Hour, Min, Sec. No Start/Stop,
> etc.

Contact Westbend's customer service and ask.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Stan Horwitz
> wrote:

> Contact Westbend's customer service and ask.

Already done. I thought I'd post here as well, doubling my chances of
success.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hi. I have the exact timer (have had it for years). It's pretty easy
to work. You have three separate timers in one. timer 1 beeps once
repeatedly, 2 beeps twice repeatedly and 3 beeps three times
repeatedly. Basically, to turn any one of the three timers on, you
just press whatever timer you want. Say you want 1, press 1 and then
set the hrs, minutes or seconds you need. You can set it for 5 seconds
just to test it. Then re-press 1 to activate it. When the alarm goes
off, just press the 1 button to turn it off. You can also turn any of
the three alarms off by holding down any of the 1, 2 or 3 buttons,
depending on which alarm you pressed.

Lee

Lot-o-fun wrote:
> I just bought a West Bend timer at a garage sale. I've figured out
> some of the basic function, but I'm still not quite sure I understand
> completely how it works. On the back it says "Electronic Timer, Cat.
> No. 40000". It is a "triple timer" and is beige with red buttons. If
> anyone has a copy of the instructions, I'd appreciate it if they would
> send it to me, either by email or by postal mail. Send me a note if
> you need a postal address.
>
> Thanks in advance!!!
>
> -Lotofun

Kitchen timer goes to the smartphone - Kitchenmate Timer hSenid Cooking Equipment 1 06-12-2012 10:54 AM
nine bend dragon Jenn Tea 5 26-10-2005 02:47 PM
West Bend Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper 4-Sale Midwest Kid Cooking Equipment 2 24-01-2004 12:10 AM
West Bend Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper 4-Sale Midwest Kid Marketplace 2 24-01-2004 12:10 AM
West Bend Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper 4-sale Midwest Kid General Cooking 1 21-12-2003 02:13 AM