Vilco \(out\)

Default Bread and butter

You forgot sugar: bread, butter and sugar is a traditional
italian children-food.

BTW, Zucchero "Sugar" Fornaciari got his nick because, as a
child, he was a big eater of bread butter & sugar.

Vilco

Ron Audet

"Vilco (out)" > wrote in message ...
> You forgot sugar: bread, butter and sugar is a traditional
> italian children-food.

Not only Italian. I grew up on it in the southeastern US.

Ron

j*ni

Hark! I heard "Ron Audet" > say:
> "Vilco (out)" > wrote in message ...

> > You forgot sugar: bread, butter and sugar is a traditional
> > italian children-food.

> Not only Italian. I grew up on it in the southeastern US.

Same here, only in the Northwestern U.S. We also had bread with
peanut butter and sugar, which I prefer anyway...

--
j*ni m. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~
...fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!
A.T. Hagan

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:25:02 GMT, "Ron Audet" >
wrote:

>"Vilco (out)" > wrote in message ...
>> You forgot sugar: bread, butter and sugar is a traditional
>> italian children-food.

>Not only Italian. I grew up on it in the southeastern US.
>
>Ron

As did I. My wife who hails from Maine looked at me a bit strange the
first time I made myself a butter and sugar sandwich, but I don't
care. It's comfort food.

......Alan.

Post no bills
Rick & Cyndi

"A.T. Hagan" > wrote in message
: On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:25:02 GMT, "Ron Audet"

: wrote:
:
: >
: >"Vilco (out)" > wrote in message
: >> You forgot sugar: bread, butter and sugar is a traditional
: >> italian children-food.
: >
: >Not only Italian. I grew up on it in the southeastern US.
: >
: >Ron
: >
:
: As did I. My wife who hails from Maine looked at me a bit
strange the
: first time I made myself a butter and sugar sandwich, but I
don't
: care. It's comfort food.
:
: .....Alan.
:
========

I grew up with it too (in Florida) but preferred it with a touch
of cinnamon. DH is from Armpit, Illinois and he eats Brown Sugar
and Peanut Butter sandwiches.

Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>

Vilco \(out\)

"j*ni" ha scritto

> > > You forgot sugar: bread, butter and sugar is a traditional
> > > italian children-food.

> > Not only Italian. I grew up on it in the southeastern US.

> Same here, only in the Northwestern U.S. We also had bread with
> peanut butter and sugar, which I prefer anyway...

That famous peanut butter... I'll have to try it out.

Vilco

A.T. Hagan

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:54:26 GMT, Hahabogus >
wrote:

(A.T. Hagan) wrote in
:

>> My wife who hails from Maine looked at me a bit strange the
>> first time I made myself a butter and sugar sandwich,

>That was because it wasn't brown sugar.

Brown sugar is good, but it's hard to get it to sprinkle evenly.
Haven't tried it with the dry brown sugar or the partially refined
types. May give that a try this weekend.

......Alan.

Post no bills