Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default PING: notbob and BOB

Would you fellas please email me? Go through my website - the little
envelope in the upper left corner. Thanks.
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 7-5-06, Pannekoeken
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default notbob and BOB

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in
message

:: Would you fellas please email me? Go through my website - the
little
:: envelope in the upper left corner. Thanks.
:: --
:: -Barb
:: <http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 7-5-06, Pannekoeken
:: "If it's not worth doing to excess, it's not worth doing at all."

Ya know...I don't just send e-mail to anybody. I'm kinda scared
here...me and notbob being pinged together...

BOB
you have e-mail

Posted to rec.food.cooking

BOB wrote:

> Ya know... I don't just send e-mail to anybody. I'm kinda scared
> here... me and notbob being pinged together...
>
> BOB

If the two of you ever meet, you would annihilate each other and
probably destroy both universes. (I saw that on an old episode of Star
Trek, so it must be true)

Be careful out there...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message

:: BOB wrote:
:::
::: Ya know... I don't just send e-mail to anybody. I'm kinda scared
::: here... me and notbob being pinged together...
:::
::: BOB
::
:: If the two of you ever meet, you would annihilate each other and
:: probably destroy both universes. (I saw that on an old episode of
Star
:: Trek, so it must be true)
::
:: Be careful out there...
::
:: z

Sheesh! Sounds dangerous. What happens with a zxcvbob added to the
mix? Do we cook some (Ob. food) really weird foods and/or drinks?

BOB
looking at my watch to see if it's time yet to put the brisket and
butts in the Stump's Smoker...another hour will be perfect

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
" BOB" > wrote:

> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in
> message
>
> :: Would you fellas please email me? Go through my website - the
> little
> :: envelope in the upper left corner. Thanks.

> Ya know...I don't just send e-mail to anybody. I'm kinda scared
> here...me and notbob being pinged together...
>
> BOB
> you have e-mail

You should be scared. "-)
I've replied to your mail - thanks.
Some yahoo calling himself Maybe Bob replied and Ida Know if it's notbob
or some nefarious interloper. How'm I gonna know? notbob should be
able to give me the secret handshake.

OB Food: Raspberry Mango Jam as soon as I get off my duff and get to
it. Locally grown raspberries. $5/pint at the farmers market this
morning. Glad I didn't get them there. Sheesh!
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 7-5-06, Pannekoeken

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 21:29:47 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:
>"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
>:: BOB wrote:
>::: Ya know... I don't just send e-mail to anybody. I'm kinda scared
>::: here... me and notbob being pinged together...
>:::
>::
>:: If the two of you ever meet, you would annihilate each other and
>:: probably destroy both universes. (I saw that on an old episode of
>:: Star Trek, so it must be true)
>::
>:: Be careful out there...
>::
>Sheesh! Sounds dangerous. What happens with a zxcvbob added to the
>mix? Do we cook some (Ob. food) really weird foods and/or drinks?

Only if you believe that scotch was made by a little old lady in
Leningrad.

The "ST:TO" Ranger
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 20:13:14 -0500, zxcvbob wrote:
>
>> BOB wrote:
>>> Ya know... I don't just send e-mail to anybody. I'm kinda scared
>>> here... me and notbob being pinged together...
>>>
>>> BOB

>> If the two of you ever meet, you would annihilate each other and
>> probably destroy both universes. (I saw that on an old episode of Star
>> Trek, so it must be true)

> Actually, they would create a perpetual energy source. Kinda
> like strapping buttered toast onto the back of a cat.
>
> -sw

Hmmm... I'll have to try that. Does it go buttered side up, or
buttered side down?

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> BOB wrote:
> >
> > Ya know... I don't just send e-mail to anybody. I'm kinda scared
> > here... me and notbob being pinged together...
> >
> > BOB

> If the two of you ever meet, you would annihilate each other and
> probably destroy both universes. (I saw that on an old episode of Star
> Trek, so it must be true)
>
> Be careful out there...

Or would it be like "We who are Borg"?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 20:44:58 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:

>Ya know...I don't just send e-mail to anybody. I'm kinda scared
>here...me and notbob being pinged together...

Yeah, when the two of you bump into each other, an Earth-annihilating
release of sub-culinary particles (fryons, grillons, chopons,
poachons, and even micro-tedious prepons!) is a theoretical certainty.
Please, save our planet! Please, stay as far apart as you possibly
can. Think of the children! Think of your knife rack!
--
modom
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
modom > wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 20:44:58 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:
>
> >Ya know...I don't just send e-mail to anybody. I'm kinda scared
> >here...me and notbob being pinged together...

> Yeah, when the two of you bump into each other, an Earth-annihilating
> release of sub-culinary particles (fryons, grillons, chopons,
> poachons, and even micro-tedious prepons!) is a theoretical certainty.
> Please, save our planet! Please, stay as far apart as you possibly
> can. Think of the children! Think of your knife rack!
> --
> modom

<lol>
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 20:40:05 -0500, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
> > Some yahoo calling himself Maybe Bob replied and Ida Know if it's notbob
> > or some nefarious interloper. How'm I gonna know?

> By looking at the IP address in headers of this post :-)
>
> Just a hunch <shrug>
>
> -sw

You devil, you. Watch for mail at cluemail.
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 7-5-06, Pannekoeken
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Maybe Bob" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 20:54:57 -0500, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Steve Wertz > wrote:

notbob

> >> By looking at the IP address in headers of this post :-)
> >>
> >> Just a hunch <shrug>

> > You devil, you. Watch for mail at cluemail.

> I thought it was funny, at least.
>
> "First there was Bob, then there was Not Bob, and now there's...
> Maybe Bob!
>
> -sw

Which one has the Enzyte shit eating grin?
-ginny

Ping: Notbob Boron Elgar[_1_] General Cooking 1 25-01-2011 01:24 AM
Ping: Notbob Boron Elgar General Cooking 0 24-01-2011 03:43 PM
Ping: Notbob sf[_9_] General Cooking 2 23-01-2011 09:10 PM
Ping: notbob sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 05-01-2011 05:49 PM
Ping: Notbob sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 19-07-2010 09:54 PM