Phil(NM)

Default Midwest Cook-In Rec. Roasted Fig W/ Gorgonzola

thanks!

Wouldn't Olive Oil in this recipe leave a funny taste or conflict with
the lavender, etc ?

--
================
Addy is anti-spam ...

Phil(NM)
================
"Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking." JC Watts

"The Earth is 5.4 Billion years old. It is entirely sustainable without
interference by environmental organizations, laws or treaties."
Rick & Cyndi

"Phil(NM)" > wrote in message
: thanks!
:
: Wouldn't Olive Oil in this recipe leave a funny taste or
conflict with
: the lavender, etc ?
:
:
:
:Phil,
It was pure Heaven! I definitely didn't detect the Olive Oil at
all.

Considering how many different and extremely wonderful foods were
there, it's a bit embarrassing that I actually had a favorite
food item... and the Figs were it! It's an amazing dish.

Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>

sf

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:02:39 -0600, "Phil(NM)"
> wrote:

> thanks!
>
> Wouldn't Olive Oil in this recipe leave a funny taste or conflict with
> the lavender, etc ?

Olive oil wouldn't be a problem for me. Personally, I would
eliminate all hints of lavender... because I HATE IT.

Midwest Cook-In, Anyone? Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 10 22-07-2006 04:44 PM
Cook's Illustrated Pan-Roasted Chicken Breasts (with bone-in) Dee Randall General Cooking 22 13-03-2006 03:03 AM
Midwest BBQ fatsam Barbecue 1 01-09-2004 02:14 PM
Tix for Great Taste of the Midwest? metosman Beer 1 25-06-2004 04:32 AM
Cooking Midwest fish Jonathan Sachs General Cooking 15 15-11-2003 04:50 AM