Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Those loving tolerant atheists strike again

>Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while

Sure she has. After she left him, that is...

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Did you see this Christian wife?

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Did you see this Christian wife?
>

> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05634137914176

Holy shit!

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Did you see this Christian wife?
>

> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05634137914176

Ack! Not that freaking loon!
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:24:39 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
> wrote:
- Refer: >

>"Doug Kanter" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Robibnikoff" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Uncle Vic" > wrote in message
>>> . ..

>>> Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while

>> Certainly not from him.

>That seems to be the consensus

He's too big a prick.
Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Prepare the way for the LORD...

GaryG wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one day.

> > Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a telling characteristic of
> > those who have satan's mark on their foreheads.

> Preoccupation with matters of the "marks of satan" is a telling
> characteristic of a disorderd and deranged mental state.

Observation is not preoccupation.

Still praying for you, dear Gary whom I love in Jesus' most exalted and
holy name.

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how
to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very soon,
the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
message.

At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
(Revelation 6:12-17):

http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

http://tinyurl.com/ohyke

It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation on this globe
of the spirit of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the
kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18)

http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

Indeed, using the letters from "Babylon the Great" (Revelation 17:5),
one can form the phrase "At Tehran by Globe."

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
this message and its author:

http://tinyurl.com/kern8

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> "William T. Goat" wrote:
>
>> It's not our "opinion". It's the Gospel of Matthew. Jesus said that
>> open-air proselytism is a sin. Do you think the words of Jesus are
>> meaningless?

> The self righteous turds like to wear their religion like a badge and
> assume that it
> gives them some sort of moral superiority. They have their own
> interpretation.
> Religion for them is , after all, about them, not the teachings of their
> religion.

You militant atheists pretty much all work from the same script.
Although viewing yourselves as "free thinkers", you all have a Party Line
you follow rather closely.
It isn't difficult to anticipate your arguments on any
given point. Most intelligent religious individuals almost always can
correctly predict what
you'll say next.Interestingly, militant atheists get much of their beliefs
about "Christianity" from liberal Christians.
They'll pejoratively label all Christians as "Fundies",
then presumptively attack liberal theological concepts
they suppose us "Fundies" subscribe to !
Nearly all militant atheists are followers of the
religion of Scientism. Their priests wear white lab
coats. Their sacramental objects are the microscope,
the telescope, and the test tube. Blasphemy is to
deny the ultimate authority of science.
But the militant atheists -the ones who have devoted
their lives to refuting Christianity- are almost like the
demons ...who believe more firmly in God's existence
than do Christians !
It can unequivocally be stated that militant atheists are some
of the people who most solidly believe in God !
Ain't talking 'practical atheists' here ...those who don't
even think much about atheism. They're the true
atheists.
Professional atheists who've dedicated themselves
to eradicating the Lord do so because they hate Him.
They're the God-haters.
To which they'll invariably reply: 'How can we hate
something we don't believe in ?'.
Exactly ! It's their belief in God which drives them to
relentlessly attack Him.
Run of the mill, everyday 'practical atheists' don't
give God a second thought. They're the ones
I worry about.
Whereas militant atheists are fighting against the
innate knowledge of suppressed in their hearts.
As a militant atheist I can unequivocally state that there is no time in
your life that you
totally disbelieved in God. And -in fact- were driven to
work against the Lord by belief in Him !
It isn't that militant atheists don't believe God exists.
Instead: That they don't want God to exist.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>> > If I'm to pick a doctor, I'd look for one who is seriously
>> > preoccupied with matters of the flesh. Particularly mine.

>> Such doctors are being locked up for their obessions.

> Oh, my retinologist is quite fixated on the state of my left eye.
> And my nephrologist is more than casually interested in my
> right kidney.
>
> If such were not the case, I would go shopping.
>
> -- cary

You militant atheists pretty much all work from the same script.
Although viewing yourselves as "free thinkers", you all have a Party Line
you follow rather closely.
It isn't difficult to anticipate your arguments on any
given point. Most intelligent religious individuals almost always can
correctly predict what
you'll say next.Interestingly, militant atheists get much of their beliefs
about "Christianity" from liberal Christians.
They'll pejoratively label all Christians as "Fundies",
then presumptively attack liberal theological concepts
they suppose us "Fundies" subscribe to !
Nearly all militant atheists are followers of the
religion of Scientism. Their priests wear white lab
coats. Their sacramental objects are the microscope,
the telescope, and the test tube. Blasphemy is to
deny the ultimate authority of science.
But the militant atheists -the ones who have devoted
their lives to refuting Christianity- are almost like the
demons ...who believe more firmly in God's existence
than do Christians !
It can unequivocally be stated that militant atheists are some
of the people who most solidly believe in God !
Ain't talking 'practical atheists' here ...those who don't
even think much about atheism. They're the true
atheists.
Professional atheists who've dedicated themselves
to eradicating the Lord do so because they hate Him.
They're the God-haters.
To which they'll invariably reply: 'How can we hate
something we don't believe in ?'.
Exactly ! It's their belief in God which drives them to
relentlessly attack Him.
Run of the mill, everyday 'practical atheists' don't
give God a second thought. They're the ones
I worry about.
Whereas militant atheists are fighting against the
innate knowledge of suppressed in their hearts.
As a militant atheist I can unequivocally state that there is no time in
your life that you
totally disbelieved in God. And -in fact- were driven to
work against the Lord by belief in Him !
It isn't that militant atheists don't believe God exists.
Instead: That they don't want God to exist.

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> > > If I'm to pick a doctor, I'd look for one who is seriously
> > > preoccupied with matters of the flesh. Particularly mine.

> > Such doctors are being locked up for their obessions.

> Oh, my retinologist is quite fixated on the state of my left eye.
> And my nephrologist is more than casually interested in my
> right kidney.
>
> If such were not the case, I would go shopping.

As soon as either says,

"May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one
day."

.... would be when you should run.

Yes, preoccupation with matters of the flesh remains a telling
characteristic of those with satan's mark on their foreheads.

Still praying for you, dear Cary whom I love in Jesus' most awesome and
holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Andy's Eating Disorder

"Uncle Vic" > wrote in message
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:

day.
> >> Well, you'd better stop eating, drinking or breathing, then, hadn't
> >> you?

> > No. Such things do not indicate a preoccupation with matters of the
> > flesh.
> >

> Nutrition is not a matter of the flesh? You believe in magical
> miracles. Ask your flesh if it wants to go without food for a few days.

In addition to his other quirks, Chung also has an eating disorder. His "2
Pound Diet" (inspired by an IMAX film about Himalayan mountain climbers, and
now supposedly imbued with Biblical significance by Chung) requires him to
bring a food scale whenever he eats out, to make sure he doesn't go above
his daily limit of 2 lbs of food. Imagine him showing up for a dinner party,
carrying his little scale...

Also, last month he was claiming that one of the "riders" unleashed by God
as part of the coming End Times, was brandishing a food scale as he rode out
on a black horse to do God's will and bring destruction upon the earth.

Truly, a very disturbed person.

GG

> --
> Uncle Vic
> aa#2011
> Member, Earthquack's 666 club
>
> Supervisor, EAC department of little adhesive-backed shiny plastic
> L-shaped doo-dads to add feet to Jesus Fish department
>
> It is safe to say that the bible contains equal amounts of fact, history
> and pizza.
> -Penn Jillette

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> "William T. Goat" wrote:
>
> > It's not our "opinion". It's the Gospel of Matthew. Jesus said that
> > open-air proselytism is a sin. Do you think the words of Jesus are
> > meaningless?

> The self righteous turds like to wear their religion like a badge and assume that it
> gives them some sort of moral superiority.

Namecalling remains a telling characteristic of those who have satan's
mark on their foreheads.

> They have their own interpretation.

Those who have been reborn of water and the holy spirit have died to
self. They are now GOD-righteous.

> Religion for them is , after all, about them, not the teachings of their religion.

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with Christ.

You will be in my prayers, dear Dave whom I love in Jesus' most awesome
and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

"William T. Goat" wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > Open-air proselytism is a sin.

> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> It's not our "opinion".

Actually, it is.

> It's the Gospel of Matthew. Jesus said that
> open-air proselytism is a sin.

Actually, HE does not.

> Do you think the words of Jesus are meaningless?

No.

> >>"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to
> >>pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners **to be seen by
> >>men.** I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full."
> >>Jesus, in Matthew 6:5

**Emphasis** added.

> >>"But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your
> >>Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in
> >>secret, will reward you." 6:6

And, HE has :-)

Still praying for you, dear Billy whom I love in Jesus' most tremendous
and holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Uncle Vic wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Robibnikoff wrote:
> >> "Uncle Vic" > wrote in message
> >> . ..
> >> Bet Whacked Chung's wife hasn't gotten any in quite a while

> > Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> Lords *are* fantasies, Earthquack.

Namecalling remains a tell for those with satan's mark on their
foreheads.

Still praying for you, dear Vic whom I love in Jesus' most awesome and
holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Uncle Vic wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> >> Well, you'd better stop eating, drinking or breathing, then, hadn't
> >> you?

> > No. Such things do not indicate a preoccupation with matters of the
> > flesh.

> Nutrition is not a matter of the flesh?

Nutrition will not compel anyone to write:

"May I fully suck your cock at the right hand of jesus in heaven one
day."

Truth is simple.

Still praying for you, dear Vic whom I love in Jesus' most blessed and
holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > Open-air proselytism is a sin.

> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> It's not my opinion.

Incorrect.

> It's Jesus' opinion.

Incorrect again.

> Your fallacious denial of that is what's meaningless.

Without the LORD, your opinion remains meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Still praying for you, dear Blair whom I love in Jesus' most awesome and
holy name.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Loving Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 3 25-05-2009 06:52 PM
Loving Ed Pawlowski General Cooking 0 24-05-2009 03:49 AM
Evolution's twist - USC study finds meat-tolerant genes offset highcholesterol and disease Dragonblaze Vegan 8 23-08-2008 03:03 AM
Fire shall devour them: Pastorio's death on April Fool's day is a sign for all the outspoken atheists. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_17_] General Cooking 33 20-04-2007 07:01 AM
Proof of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio's death on April Fool's day is a sign from GOD for diabetic atheists like FR, VB, and DS. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_14_] General Cooking 12 16-04-2007 01:45 AM