Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Looking for cooking temperatures

Can't find: Can anyone help?

When recipes say to cook at
low heat
low-medium heat
medium heat
medium-high heat
high heat

braise it
simmer it
fry it (depending on what you're frying, I know - donuts or chicken)

I'm wondering what temperatures they have in mind. I've sort of got used to
setting my stove on certain temperatures (guessing!) when a recipe calls
for these terms, but I've not found any degrees written down.

Mainly I'm interested in this because of a new electric skillet I have, and
there are no referrals as to these temperatures. But it's something that
I'd like to generally know if these are written down anywhere.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Randall wrote:
> Can't find: Can anyone help?
>
> When recipes say to cook at
> low heat
> low-medium heat
> medium heat
> medium-high heat
> high heat
>
> braise it
> simmer it
> fry it (depending on what you're frying, I know - donuts or chicken)
>
> I'm wondering what temperatures they have in mind. I've sort of got used to
> setting my stove on certain temperatures (guessing!) when a recipe calls
> for these terms, but I've not found any degrees written down.
>
> Mainly I'm interested in this because of a new electric skillet I have, and
> there are no referrals as to these temperatures. But it's something that
> I'd like to generally know if these are written down anywhere.
> Any help appreciated.
> Thanks so much.
> Dee Dee

>From the RFC FAQ:

http://vsack.homepage.t-online.de/rfc_faq.html

Oven Temperatures

An approximate conversion chart(P):-

Electric Gas mark Description

Fahrenheit Celcius

225°F 110°C 1/4 Very cool/very slow
250°F 130°C 1/2
275°F 140°C 1 cool
300°F 150°C 2
325°F 170°C 3 very moderate
350°F 180°C 4 moderate
375°F 190°C 5
400°F 200°C 6 moderately hot
425°F 220°C 7 hot
450°F 230°C 8
475°F 240°C 9 very hot

-Rusty

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Rusty" > wrote in message
ups.com...

Dee Randall wrote:
> Can't find: Can anyone help?
>
> When recipes say to cook at
> low heat
> low-medium heat
> medium heat
> medium-high heat
> high heat
>
> braise it
> simmer it
> fry it (depending on what you're frying, I know - donuts or chicken)
>
> I'm wondering what temperatures they have in mind. I've sort of got used
> setting my stove on certain temperatures (guessing!) when a recipe calls
> for these terms, but I've not found any degrees written down.
>
> Mainly I'm interested in this because of a new electric skillet I have,
> and
> there are no referrals as to these temperatures. But it's something that
> I'd like to generally know if these are written down anywhere.
> Any help appreciated.
> Thanks so much.
> Dee Dee

>From the RFC FAQ:

http://vsack.homepage.t-online.de/rfc_faq.html

Oven Temperatures

An approximate conversion chart(P):-

Electric Gas mark Description

Fahrenheit Celcius

225°F 110°C 1/4 Very cool/very slow
250°F 130°C 1/2
275°F 140°C 1 cool
300°F 150°C 2
325°F 170°C 3 very moderate
350°F 180°C 4 moderate
375°F 190°C 5
400°F 200°C 6 moderately hot
425°F 220°C 7 hot
450°F 230°C 8
475°F 240°C 9 very hot

-Rusty

Thanks, Rusty. Usually in a recipe, it will tell you the oven temperature.
Even though I appreciate your taking the time to present this, it is not
what I'm looking for -- sigh! I should've been more specific.
My appreciation,
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee Randall wrote:
> Can't find: Can anyone help?
>
> When recipes say to cook at
> low heat
> low-medium heat
> medium heat
> medium-high heat
> high heat
>
> braise it
> simmer it
> fry it (depending on what you're frying, I know - donuts or chicken)
>
> I'm wondering what temperatures they have in mind. I've sort of got used to
> setting my stove on certain temperatures (guessing!) when a recipe calls
> for these terms, but I've not found any degrees written down.
>
> Mainly I'm interested in this because of a new electric skillet I have, and
> there are no referrals as to these temperatures. But it's something that
> I'd like to generally know if these are written down anywhere.
> Any help appreciated.
> Thanks so much.
> Dee Dee

Looking at various electric skillet recipes and guides on Google, these
seems to be the temperature ranges:

Simmer 200-220
Braise 350F until browned, reduce heat to 200f and cook until tender
Fry 350F

low 200-250

Medium low 250-300

Medium 300-350

Medium high 350-400

high 400-450

-Rusty

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri 07 Apr 2006 10:53:09p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Rusty?

> Dee Randall wrote:
>> Can't find: Can anyone help?
>>
>> When recipes say to cook at
>> low heat
>> low-medium heat
>> medium heat
>> medium-high heat
>> high heat
>>
>> braise it
>> simmer it
>> fry it (depending on what you're frying, I know - donuts or chicken)
>>
>> I'm wondering what temperatures they have in mind. I've sort of got
>> used to setting my stove on certain temperatures (guessing!) when a
>> recipe calls for these terms, but I've not found any degrees written
>> down.
>>
>> Mainly I'm interested in this because of a new electric skillet I have,
>> and there are no referrals as to these temperatures. But it's
>> something that I'd like to generally know if these are written down
>> anywhere. Any help appreciated.
>> Thanks so much.
>> Dee Dee

> Looking at various electric skillet recipes and guides on Google, these
> seems to be the temperature ranges:
>
> Simmer 200-220
> Braise 350F until browned, reduce heat to 200f and cook until tender
> Fry 350F
>
> low 200-250
>
> Medium low 250-300
>
> Medium 300-350
>
> Medium high 350-400
>
> high 400-450

Sounds about right to me. Years ago most electric skillets had little
temperature charts right on the handle or the control. Too bad they still
don't. Having used electric skillets since the 1950s, however, I pretty
much would never need to look at a chart. Not really any different than
knowing what position to set the control knob on a rangetop element. No
two seem to perform quite the same, but when you get used to your own it's
a no-brainer.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Rusty" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Dee Randall wrote:
>> Can't find: Can anyone help?
>>
>> When recipes say to cook at
>> low heat
>> low-medium heat
>> medium heat
>> medium-high heat
>> high heat
>>
>> braise it
>> simmer it
>> fry it (depending on what you're frying, I know - donuts or chicken)
>>
>> I'm wondering what temperatures they have in mind. I've sort of got used
>> setting my stove on certain temperatures (guessing!) when a recipe calls
>> for these terms, but I've not found any degrees written down.
>>
>> Mainly I'm interested in this because of a new electric skillet I have,
>> and
>> there are no referrals as to these temperatures. But it's something that
>> I'd like to generally know if these are written down anywhere.
>> Any help appreciated.
>> Thanks so much.
>> Dee Dee

> Looking at various electric skillet recipes and guides on Google, these
> seems to be the temperature ranges:
>
> Simmer 200-220
> Braise 350F until browned, reduce heat to 200f and cook until tender
> Fry 350F
>
> low 200-250
>
> Medium low 250-300
>
> Medium 300-350
>
> Medium high 350-400
>
> high 400-450
>
> -Rusty

Rusty! I couldn't find this. Thanks. I really appreciate this.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
28.19...
> On Fri 07 Apr 2006 10:53:09p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Rusty?
>

>> Dee Randall wrote:
>>> Can't find: Can anyone help?
>>>
>>> When recipes say to cook at
>>> low heat
>>> low-medium heat
>>> medium heat
>>> medium-high heat
>>> high heat
>>>
>>> braise it
>>> simmer it
>>> fry it (depending on what you're frying, I know - donuts or chicken)
>>>
>>> I'm wondering what temperatures they have in mind. I've sort of got
>>> used to setting my stove on certain temperatures (guessing!) when a
>>> recipe calls for these terms, but I've not found any degrees written
>>> down.
>>>
>>> Mainly I'm interested in this because of a new electric skillet I have,
>>> and there are no referrals as to these temperatures. But it's
>>> something that I'd like to generally know if these are written down
>>> anywhere. Any help appreciated.
>>> Thanks so much.
>>> Dee Dee

>> Looking at various electric skillet recipes and guides on Google, these
>> seems to be the temperature ranges:
>>
>> Simmer 200-220
>> Braise 350F until browned, reduce heat to 200f and cook until tender
>> Fry 350F
>>
>> low 200-250
>>
>> Medium low 250-300
>>
>> Medium 300-350
>>
>> Medium high 350-400
>>
>> high 400-450

> Sounds about right to me. Years ago most electric skillets had little
> temperature charts right on the handle or the control. Too bad they still
> don't. Having used electric skillets since the 1950s, however, I pretty
> much would never need to look at a chart. Not really any different than
> knowing what position to set the control knob on a rangetop element. No
> two seem to perform quite the same, but when you get used to your own it's
> a no-brainer.
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
> _____________________

As I stated,
But it's
>> something that I'd like to generally know if these are written down
>> anywhere. <<

I, too, have become accustomed to electric skillet temperatures (as well as
electric stoves, panini grill, tortilla press, waffle maker, pizzell maker,
etc?) past and present as I've used them, because I have no brain -- oops, I
mean, because it is a no-brainer - hmm -- is that the same thing? :-))
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 08 Apr 2006 07:12:21a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
Randall?

> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
> 28.19...

>>> Looking at various electric skillet recipes and guides on Google,
>>> these seems to be the temperature ranges:
>>>
>>> Simmer 200-220
>>> Braise 350F until browned, reduce heat to 200f and cook until tender
>>> Fry 350F
>>>
>>> low 200-250
>>>
>>> Medium low 250-300
>>>
>>> Medium 300-350
>>>
>>> Medium high 350-400
>>>
>>> high 400-450

>> Sounds about right to me. Years ago most electric skillets had little
>> temperature charts right on the handle or the control. Too bad they
>> still don't. Having used electric skillets since the 1950s, however, I
>> pretty much would never need to look at a chart. Not really any
>> different than knowing what position to set the control knob on a
>> rangetop element. No two seem to perform quite the same, but when you
>> get used to your own it's a no-brainer.
>>
>> --
>> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬ _____________________

> As I stated,
> But it's
>>> something that I'd like to generally know if these are written down
>>> anywhere. <<

> I, too, have become accustomed to electric skillet temperatures (as well
> as electric stoves, panini grill, tortilla press, waffle maker, pizzell
> maker, etc?) past and present as I've used them, because I have no brain
> -- oops, I mean, because it is a no-brainer - hmm -- is that the same
> thing? :-)) Dee Dee

Sometimes I feel like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Sometimes I feel like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. :-)

> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

Well, you haven't scared me!
I won't ask you to explain -- but, FWIW, I've never seen the Wizard of Oz.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message

>> Sometimes I feel like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. :-)

>> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

> Well, you haven't scared me!
> I won't ask you to explain -- but, FWIW, I've never seen the Wizard of Oz.
> Dee Dee

I looked up some scarecrow quotes from Wizard of Oz.
This is pretty cute -- is that what you are referring to?

Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of
talking... don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:53:50 -0400, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>I've never seen the Wizard of Oz.

WHAT?????????? You've gotta rent that movie. It's mandatory.

Carol, the Beautiful Witch of the North
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 08 Apr 2006 09:02:27a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
Randall?

> "Dee Randall" > wrote in message
>> >
>>> Sometimes I feel like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. :-)

>>> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

>> Well, you haven't scared me!
>> I won't ask you to explain -- but, FWIW, I've never seen the Wizard of
>> Oz. Dee Dee
>>

> I looked up some scarecrow quotes from Wizard of Oz.
> This is pretty cute -- is that what you are referring to?
>
> Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
> Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
> Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful
> lot of talking... don't they?
> Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Yes, Dee, that would be it. :-)

I can't believe you've never seen the movie.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 08 Apr 2006 09:02:27a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
Randall?

> "Dee Randall" > wrote in message
>> >
>>> Sometimes I feel like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. :-)

>>> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

>> Well, you haven't scared me!
>> I won't ask you to explain -- but, FWIW, I've never seen the Wizard of
>> Oz. Dee Dee
>>

> I looked up some scarecrow quotes from Wizard of Oz.
> This is pretty cute -- is that what you are referring to?
>
> Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
> Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
> Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful
> lot of talking... don't they?
> Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

You need to read about the flying monkeys. I could think of a couple of
targets for them here on rfc. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
28.19...
> On Sat 08 Apr 2006 09:02:27a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
> Randall?

>>> Well, you haven't scared me!
>>> I won't ask you to explain -- but, FWIW, I've never seen the Wizard of
>>> Oz. Dee Dee
>>>

>> I looked up some scarecrow quotes from Wizard of Oz.
>> This is pretty cute -- is that what you are referring to?
>>
>> Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
>> Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
>> Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful
>> lot of talking... don't they?
>> Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

> You need to read about the flying monkeys. I could think of a couple of
> targets for them here on rfc. :-)
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
> _____________________

Sitting here reading your post, my belly is jiggling fastest. LOL. Just
the thought of flying monkeys is funny.

I recall reading in some book about the Queen & Prince Phillip were talking
about having Diana over for dinner (after the divorce), and one of them or
someone said, "Yes, when corgis fly!"
(For those who don't know -- Corgis are the royal dogs.)

For years until recently I though the Wizard of Oz was in black and white --
I've told everyone I'm a foreign film buff -- you've gotta believe me! It's
true. If I saw a picture of any of the players in Wizard, I wouldn't even
be able to give you their names -- well perhaps 'scarecrow' if he has a
broom and straw hair.

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:53:50 -0400, "Dee Randall"
> > wrote:
>
>>I've never seen the Wizard of Oz.

> WHAT?????????? You've gotta rent that movie. It's mandatory.
>
> Carol, the Beautiful Witch of the North

Nope -- not even ET. (Well, I saw a few minutes somewhere perhaps as I was
remoting-by.)
Tee Hee.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:42:08 -0400, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:53:50 -0400, "Dee Randall"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>I've never seen the Wizard of Oz.

>> WHAT?????????? You've gotta rent that movie. It's mandatory.
>>
>> Carol, the Beautiful Witch of the North

>Nope -- not even ET. (Well, I saw a few minutes somewhere perhaps as I was
>remoting-by.)
>Tee Hee.
>Dee Dee

That's it. This woman is insane. I hate to be the one to say it, but
it seems more and more obvious to me. LOL!

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 08 Apr 2006 12:40:24p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
Randall?

> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
> 28.19...
>> On Sat 08 Apr 2006 09:02:27a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
>> Randall?

>>> I looked up some scarecrow quotes from Wizard of Oz.
>>> This is pretty cute -- is that what you are referring to?
>>>
>>> Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
>>> Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
>>> Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful
>>> lot of talking... don't they?
>>> Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

>> You need to read about the flying monkeys. I could think of a couple
>> of targets for them here on rfc. :-)
>>
>> --
>> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬ _____________________

> Sitting here reading your post, my belly is jiggling fastest. LOL.
> Just the thought of flying monkeys is funny.
>
> I recall reading in some book about the Queen & Prince Phillip were
> talking about having Diana over for dinner (after the divorce), and one
> of them or someone said, "Yes, when corgis fly!"
> (For those who don't know -- Corgis are the royal dogs.)
>
> For years until recently I though the Wizard of Oz was in black and
> white -- I've told everyone I'm a foreign film buff -- you've gotta
> believe me! It's true. If I saw a picture of any of the players in
> Wizard, I wouldn't even be able to give you their names -- well perhaps
> 'scarecrow' if he has a broom and straw hair.

In the Kansas sequences the film is in black and white or sepia (I forget
which - actually, I think they did it both ways), but when she lands in Oz
everything is in glorious, almost surreal, Technicolor.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 08 Apr 2006 04:09:40p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Damsel in
dis Dress?

> On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:42:08 -0400, "Dee Randall"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:53:50 -0400, "Dee Randall"

>>> WHAT?????????? You've gotta rent that movie. It's mandatory.
>>>
>>> Carol, the Beautiful Witch of the North

>>Nope -- not even ET. (Well, I saw a few minutes somewhere perhaps as I
>>was remoting-by.) Tee Hee.
>>Dee Dee

> That's it. This woman is insane. I hate to be the one to say it, but
> it seems more and more obvious to me. LOL!
>
> Carol

This is inexcusable of Dee! Where is her culture? I thought continued
citizenship was contingent on having watched both of those films at least
twice. I'm not sure we can trust her anymore. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
28.19...
> On Sat 08 Apr 2006 12:40:24p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
> Randall?
>

>> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
>> 28.19...
>>> On Sat 08 Apr 2006 09:02:27a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
>>> Randall?

>>> You need to read about the flying monkeys. I could think of a couple
>>> of targets for them here on rfc. :-)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬ _____________________

>> Sitting here reading your post, my belly is jiggling fastest. LOL.
>> Just the thought of flying monkeys is funny.
>>
>> I recall reading in some book about the Queen & Prince Phillip were
>> talking about having Diana over for dinner (after the divorce), and one
>> of them or someone said, "Yes, when corgis fly!"
>> (For those who don't know -- Corgis are the royal dogs.)
>>
>> For years until recently I though the Wizard of Oz was in black and
>> white -- I've told everyone I'm a foreign film buff -- you've gotta
>> believe me! It's true. If I saw a picture of any of the players in
>> Wizard, I wouldn't even be able to give you their names -- well perhaps
>> 'scarecrow' if he has a broom and straw hair.

> In the Kansas sequences the film is in black and white or sepia (I forget
> which - actually, I think they did it both ways), but when she lands in Oz
> everything is in glorious, almost surreal, Technicolor.
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
> _____________________

Ah, ha! perhaps I just walked into the room when the b/w was on and bowed
back out again -- How I love Technicolor! Primary colors - so dramatic.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:42:08 -0400, "Dee Randall"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:53:50 -0400, "Dee Randall"

>>> WHAT?????????? You've gotta rent that movie. It's mandatory.
>>>
>>> Carol, the Beautiful Witch of the North

>>Nope -- not even ET. (Well, I saw a few minutes somewhere perhaps as I was
>>remoting-by.)
>>Tee Hee.
>>Dee Dee

> That's it. This woman is insane. I hate to be the one to say it, but
> it seems more and more obvious to me. LOL!
>
> Carol
> --

LOL - I've never denied it --
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
8.19...
> On Sat 08 Apr 2006 04:09:40p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Damsel in
> dis Dress?
>
>> On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:42:08 -0400, "Dee Randall"
>> > wrote:

>>>Nope -- not even ET. (Well, I saw a few minutes somewhere perhaps as I
>>>was remoting-by.) Tee Hee.
>>>Dee Dee

>> That's it. This woman is insane. I hate to be the one to say it, but
>> it seems more and more obvious to me. LOL!
>>
>> Carol

> This is inexcusable of Dee! Where is her culture? I thought continued
> citizenship was contingent on having watched both of those films at least
> twice. I'm not sure we can trust her anymore. :-)
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

I've been trying to warn you, but --
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat 08 Apr 2006 08:21:25p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
Randall?

> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
> 8.19...
>> On Sat 08 Apr 2006 04:09:40p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Damsel
>> in dis Dress?
>>
>>> On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:42:08 -0400, "Dee Randall"

m...

>>> That's it. This woman is insane. I hate to be the one to say it, but
>>> it seems more and more obvious to me. LOL!
>>>
>>> Carol

>> This is inexcusable of Dee! Where is her culture? I thought continued
>> citizenship was contingent on having watched both of those films at
>> least twice. I'm not sure we can trust her anymore. :-)
>>
>> --
>> Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

> I've been trying to warn you, but --
> Dee Dee

hehehe!

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

Cooking temperatures for beef isw General Cooking 44 18-02-2015 08:40 PM
Baking temperatures? ? ? Ray[_7_] Sourdough 2 24-01-2009 09:21 PM
PROOFING TEMPERATURES Don R. Sourdough 8 26-11-2005 07:42 PM
Sugar cooking temperatures H. W. Hans Kuntze Baking 0 21-10-2003 11:00 PM