Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Food Event -- Foothill Unity Center, Inc. & L A Regional Food Bank

I'm working part-time at Foothill Unity Center, Inc., (while I finish grad
school) which is a food distribution site in the San Gabriel Valley in
SoCal, serving low income families and homeless residents of our area. On
Saturday, April 8, we are co-sponsoring our 5th Annual Hoop Challenge.,
which is a basketball game. Three local teams will play short games (full
court) against the news team from the ABC- 7 television station. The cost
of admission is a can of food or dry goods, cereal/flour/pasta. The event
is being held at the gym on the west campus at Azusa Pacific University in
Azusa, CA. The address of the campus is 701 East Foothill Blvd, Azusa, CA.
The games begin at 6:00 PM and will continue until about 9:30 PM.

If you're not busy on Saturday, please join us for a fun event.

Harriet & Critters (J J the world famous jack russell terrior who is under
the computer desk guarding a beef rib bone; PK the lady manx who rules the
house and is on the bed...sleeping).

Food for All People - Japan's first food bank | whythish kolaivery General Cooking 0 09-03-2012 06:05 AM
Food Bank Omelet[_7_] General Cooking 60 01-10-2008 08:05 PM
Food Pantry/Food Bank Reminder jmcquown General Cooking 25 19-10-2007 01:05 AM
Food Bank! jmcquown General Cooking 14 26-10-2006 08:40 PM
Food Bank! jmcquown General Cooking 32 13-05-2005 10:27 PM