FoodBanter.com

-   -   Something else you can do with Cornstarch ( Video-Footage ) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/87880-something-else-you-can.html)

Hansi 06-04-2006 03:00 AM

Something else you can do with Cornstarch ( Video-Footage )

Here is nice footage of what else you can do with Cornstarch. Very
interesting to say the least. You can try this at home.
Greetings from Chef hansi
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/cornstarch.html

sf[_1_] 06-04-2006 07:09 AM

On 5 Apr 2006 22:59:48 -0700, Blair P. Houghton wrote:

> Hansi wrote:
> > Here is nice footage of what else you can do with Cornstarch. Very
> > interesting to say the least. You can try this at home.
> > Greetings from Chef hansi
> > http://www.jumpingpixels.com/cornstarch.html

> I think the second one shows that you can make an un-ignorable car
> alarm using a crowd of Japanese girls and a bag of gummi worms...

Hmmmm. Is it a liquid? Is it a solid?

Lefty[_1_] 06-04-2006 03:17 PM

Something else you can do with Cornstarch ( Video-Footage )

"Hansi" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Here is nice footage of what else you can do with Cornstarch. Very
> interesting to say the least. You can try this at home.
> Greetings from Chef hansi
> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/cornstarch.html

Are they implying that Jesus actually walked on cornstarch? How ethereal
does that sound? Nobody would believe it.
--
Lefty

Life is for learning
The worst I ever had was wonderful

Pennyaline[_6_] 07-04-2006 07:44 PM

Lefty wrote:
> "Hansi" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Here is nice footage of what else you can do with Cornstarch. Very
>> interesting to say the least. You can try this at home.
>> Greetings from Chef hansi
>> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/cornstarch.html

> Are they implying that Jesus actually walked on cornstarch?

No, but it makes parting the Red Sea infinitely more plausible.