Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Something else you can do with Cornstarch ( Video-Footage )

Here is nice footage of what else you can do with Cornstarch. Very
interesting to say the least. You can try this at home.
Greetings from Chef hansi
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/cornstarch.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5 Apr 2006 22:59:48 -0700, Blair P. Houghton wrote:

> Hansi wrote:
> > Here is nice footage of what else you can do with Cornstarch. Very
> > interesting to say the least. You can try this at home.
> > Greetings from Chef hansi
> > http://www.jumpingpixels.com/cornstarch.html

> I think the second one shows that you can make an un-ignorable car
> alarm using a crowd of Japanese girls and a bag of gummi worms...

Hmmmm. Is it a liquid? Is it a solid?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Hansi" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Here is nice footage of what else you can do with Cornstarch. Very
> interesting to say the least. You can try this at home.
> Greetings from Chef hansi
> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/cornstarch.html

Are they implying that Jesus actually walked on cornstarch? How ethereal
does that sound? Nobody would believe it.
--
Lefty

Life is for learning
The worst I ever had was wonderful

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lefty wrote:
> "Hansi" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Here is nice footage of what else you can do with Cornstarch. Very
>> interesting to say the least. You can try this at home.
>> Greetings from Chef hansi
>> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/cornstarch.html

> Are they implying that Jesus actually walked on cornstarch?

No, but it makes parting the Red Sea infinitely more plausible.