Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sticky Rice? how to make

How do I get sticky rice, the idea to make it possible to hand-feed
it to a dog other than one grain at a time.

The brown rice I usually make doesn't cohere well enough.

You want to make nice bolus-sized pills that you can put down
the dog's throat.

The complete mixture is hamburger (high fat version), rice, 3 slices
of white bread crumbled, hard-boiled egg, and some calcium in the
form of egg shell

I don't think there's enough hamburger to make it a meatloaf-type
stratum to hold the ingredients together. (1/4 lb vs. 2 cups rice).

Is white rice stickier?
--
Ron Hardin

Sticky rice... I_am_Tosk General Cooking 54 04-03-2011 02:34 AM
Sticky rice Scooter General Cooking 10 27-02-2010 09:43 PM
Sticky Rice Hoges in WA General Cooking 16 06-08-2008 09:28 PM
sticky rice with apples Natarajan Krishnaswami Vegetarian cooking 0 11-12-2006 09:40 PM
Sticky Rice luckytrim Recipes (moderated) 0 17-12-2003 03:34 PM