Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Work Food Decision

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
No one is doing the St. Pat's theme food so I'm going to
> make something I've made several times.

Did you tell them all nhow hard you worked your friends to get the
righe recipes? Shame on them! =)

I haven't had spinach pesto in a long time. It's espeically good in
combination with white beans. You can make a dip, similar to hummus but
minus tahini and with white beans instead of chickpeas, and then put a
dollop of spinach pesto in the middle. Garnish with a tiny bit of
sun-dried tomato. it's divine!

Think I'll make some for lunch tomorrow. Damn. Another grocery run.
Thanks a lot!