Posted to rec.food.cooking
Roberta

Default Ping: Wayne ww cookbook

Sorry :/ My news server is posting all sorts of old messages - from
weeks ago - I lost the original message and had to hit "all read" 'cause
there were just tooooo many messages lol.

Umm regarding the WW cookbook - no I don't have it on my computer
anymore. I lost the hard drive (and motherboard and a few other things
lol) Dell replaced them all (of course the stuff on it is gone)

You are still welcome to the hard copy though...

let me know

Roberta (in VA)

roberta dot ward at gmail.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 26 Jan 2006 06:02:28p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Roberta?

> Sorry :/ My news server is posting all sorts of old messages - from
> weeks ago - I lost the original message and had to hit "all read" 'cause
> there were just tooooo many messages lol.
>
> Umm regarding the WW cookbook - no I don't have it on my computer
> anymore. I lost the hard drive (and motherboard and a few other things
> lol) Dell replaced them all (of course the stuff on it is gone)
>
> You are still welcome to the hard copy though...
>
> let me know
>
> Roberta (in VA)
>
> roberta dot ward at gmail.com

Thank you, Roberta. I'm sorry you had to go to so much trouble. I'll be
in touch privately.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

FS: THE JOHN WAYNE WAY TO GRILL cookbook by Ethan Wayne WesternBarbecue RELISTED 39%off [email protected] Barbecue 0 19-08-2016 12:05 PM
FS: THE JOHN WAYNE WAY TO GRILL cookbook featuring Western Barbecue &Tex-Mex classics by ETHAN WAYNE 39%off! [email protected] Barbecue 0 23-07-2016 08:43 AM
Ping: Wayne sf[_9_] General Cooking 1 04-10-2010 05:24 PM
ping: Wayne Jean B.[_1_] General Cooking 4 31-10-2009 04:37 PM
Ping: Wayne elaine General Cooking 6 07-03-2006 02:24 AM