Posted to rec.food.cooking
ap

Default need advice on convection toaster oven

Hello all,
Does anyone know how well the Euro-Pro Convection
rotisserie oven works? Interested in using for
baking and broiling.

The one we looked at is from bed, bath and beyond
and had capacity for 8 slices.

Thanks!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
deepeddygirl

ap wrote:

> Hello all,
> Does anyone know how well the Euro-Pro Convection
> rotisserie oven works? Interested in using for
> baking and broiling.
>
> The one we looked at is from bed, bath and beyond
> and had capacity for 8 slices.
>

> Thanks!

I researched toaster ovens to DEATH about 4 months ago. I wasn't
impressed with the reviews I saw on the Euro-Pro convection oven. Go up
to Amazon and read some reviews. Try eopinions.com too. I also posted
some messages here if you want to search for "toaster oven". The group
gave me some good advice.

Good luck!