Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

Default I ain't saying she's a gold digger but uh...

just an old silly joke I just got in the email
yes of course it's off topic
<snort>---that's a laugh btw...i don't do coke...

see... <snooort>

teeehe

Fresh from the shower, I stood in front of the mirror complaining to my

husband that my breasts were too small. Instead of characteristically
telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically came up with a
suggestion.
"If you want your breasts to grow, then everyday take a piece of toilet

paper and rub it between them for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetched a piece of toilet paper and stood in

front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.

"How long will this take?", I asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years", my husband replies.

I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between

my breasts every day will make my breasts bigger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says, "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

He is still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk
again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 24 Jan 2006 08:19:29p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
Boatwright?

No, it was *not* Wayne Boatwright. it was "bigbadbarry".

> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> Subject: I ain't saying she's a gold digger but uh...
> From: "Wayne Boatwright" >

If it isn't obvious, one of our asshole posters is impersonating me. I
really don't care, as I'm sure you all know the difference.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Tue 24 Jan 2006 08:19:29p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
> Boatwright?
>
> No, it was *not* Wayne Boatwright. it was "bigbadbarry".
>
> > Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> > Subject: I ain't saying she's a gold digger but uh...
> > From: "Wayne Boatwright" >

> If it isn't obvious, one of our asshole posters is impersonating me. I
> really don't care, as I'm sure you all know the difference.

!!! PLONK !!!

brbrbrbrbrbrr

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On 25 Jan 2006 04:34:02 +0100, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Tue 24 Jan 2006 08:19:29p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
> Boatwright?
>
> No, it was *not* Wayne Boatwright. it was "bigbadbarry".
>
> > Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> > Subject: I ain't saying she's a gold digger but uh...
> > From: "Wayne Boatwright" >

> If it isn't obvious, one of our asshole posters is impersonating me. I
> really don't care, as I'm sure you all know the difference.

I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a very
important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They have to be
part of the same group that is spamming and trolling about Charlotte.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 24 Jan 2006 10:33:14p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?

> On 25 Jan 2006 04:34:02 +0100, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>> On Tue 24 Jan 2006 08:19:29p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
>> Boatwright?
>>
>> No, it was *not* Wayne Boatwright. it was "bigbadbarry".
>>
>> > Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>> > Subject: I ain't saying she's a gold digger but uh...
>> > From: "Wayne Boatwright" >

>> If it isn't obvious, one of our asshole posters is impersonating me. I
>> really don't care, as I'm sure you all know the difference.

> I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a very
> important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They have to be
> part of the same group that is spamming and trolling about Charlotte.

So far I haven't been spammed, but that's easy enough to control. I can't
understand why they're targeting Charlotte. What on earth did she do to
deserve it? Nothing...

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

sf wrote:

> I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a very
> important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They have to be
> part of the same group that is spamming and trolling about Charlotte.

Im sorry, I don't do spam
I dont like it, I dont do it
what the heck for?
I have a full time job
kicking ya'lls butts!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 24 Jan 2006 10:44:17p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?

> sf wrote:
>
>> I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a very
>> important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They have to be
>> part of the same group that is spamming and trolling about Charlotte.

> Im sorry, I don't do spam
> I dont like it, I dont do it
> what the heck for?
> I have a full time job
> kicking ya'lls butts!

Oy, it's back! And spreading like a virus...

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On 25 Jan 2006 06:42:43 +0100, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Tue 24 Jan 2006 10:33:14p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?
>
> > I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a very
> > important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They have to be
> > part of the same group that is spamming and trolling about Charlotte.

> So far I haven't been spammed, but that's easy enough to control.

I meant invading rfc - didn't use the right word.

> I can't
> understand why they're targeting Charlotte. What on earth did she do to
> deserve it? Nothing...

I agree. If those kooks have a problem with her in their kook group,
it's obviously because she's winning the game. Too bad their mommys
never taught them how to play nice.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L.

sf wrote:
> On 25 Jan 2006 04:34:02 +0100, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
> > On Tue 24 Jan 2006 08:19:29p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
> > Boatwright?
> >
> > No, it was *not* Wayne Boatwright. it was "bigbadbarry".
> >
> > > Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
> > > Subject: I ain't saying she's a gold digger but uh...
> > > From: "Wayne Boatwright" >

> > If it isn't obvious, one of our asshole posters is impersonating me. I
> > really don't care, as I'm sure you all know the difference.

> I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a very
> important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They have to be
> part of the same group that is spamming and trolling about Charlotte.

I don't think Barry is part of that group. I think Barry is just
poking fun.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathy in NZ

<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue 24 Jan 2006 08:19:29p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
>Boatwright?
>
>No, it was *not* Wayne Boatwright. it was "bigbadbarry".
>
>> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>> Subject: I ain't saying she's a gold digger but uh...
>> From: "Wayne Boatwright" >

>If it isn't obvious, one of our asshole posters is impersonating me. I
>really don't care, as I'm sure you all know the difference.
>
>--
>Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

I didn't realise it hadn't come from you. I thought it was a pretty
good joke though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Denny Wheeler

On 25 Jan 2006 04:34:02 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue 24 Jan 2006 08:19:29p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
>Boatwright?
>
>No, it was *not* Wayne Boatwright. it was "bigbadbarry".
>
>> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>> Subject: I ain't saying she's a gold digger but uh...
>> From: "Wayne Boatwright" >

>If it isn't obvious, one of our asshole posters is impersonating me. I
>really don't care, as I'm sure you all know the difference.

Well, the joke was funny, imo.

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 25 Jan 2006 02:54:55a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Kathy in
NZ?

> On 25 Jan 2006 04:34:02 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue 24 Jan 2006 08:19:29p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
>>Boatwright?
>>
>>No, it was *not* Wayne Boatwright. it was "bigbadbarry".
>>
>>> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>>> Subject: I ain't saying she's a gold digger but uh...
>>> From: "Wayne Boatwright" >

>>If it isn't obvious, one of our asshole posters is impersonating me. I
>>really don't care, as I'm sure you all know the difference.
>>
>>--
>>Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

> I didn't realise it hadn't come from you. I thought it was a pretty
> good joke though.

Yes, it was pretty funny. Just not me.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 25 Jan 2006 04:25:58a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Denny
Wheeler?

> On 25 Jan 2006 04:34:02 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue 24 Jan 2006 08:19:29p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Wayne
>>Boatwright?
>>
>>No, it was *not* Wayne Boatwright. it was "bigbadbarry".
>>
>>> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>>> Subject: I ain't saying she's a gold digger but uh...
>>> From: "Wayne Boatwright" >

>>If it isn't obvious, one of our asshole posters is impersonating me. I
>>really don't care, as I'm sure you all know the difference.

> Well, the joke was funny, imo.

Yes, it is funny, but I didn't write it.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On 25 Jan 2006 06:53:34 +0100, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Tue 24 Jan 2006 10:44:17p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?
>

> > sf wrote:
> >
> >> I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a very
> >> important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They have to be
> >> part of the same group that is spamming and trolling about Charlotte.

> > Im sorry, I don't do spam
> > I dont like it, I dont do it
> > what the heck for?
> > I have a full time job
> > kicking ya'lls butts!

> Oy, it's back! And spreading like a virus...

LOL! Yes it is, but at least bigbadbarry is a "tad" honest and not
being a total faker.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 25 Jan 2006 11:33:47p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?

> On 25 Jan 2006 06:53:34 +0100, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>> > Im sorry, I don't do spam
>> > I dont like it, I dont do it
>> > what the heck for?
>> > I have a full time job kicking ya'lls butts!

>> Oy, it's back! And spreading like a virus...

> LOL! Yes it is, but at least bigbadbarry is a "tad" honest and not
> being a total faker.

You're right about that, of course, but still a nuisance in my book.

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On 26 Jan 2006 07:40:04 +0100, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Wed 25 Jan 2006 11:33:47p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?
>
> > On 25 Jan 2006 06:53:34 +0100, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> >>
> >> Oy, it's back! And spreading like a virus...

> > LOL! Yes it is, but at least bigbadbarry is a "tad" honest and not
> > being a total faker.

> You're right about that, of course, but still a nuisance in my book.

I know you didn't appreciate it, nor did I.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

(to wayne)

>I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a
> very important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They
> have to be part of the same group that is spamming and trolling
> about Charlotte.

I don't necessarily think so (actually the "group" that is taking my name
in vain is very likely an individual who likes to morph).

There are just a lot of folks out there with time on their hands. Someone
could have wandered in on the crosspost ;-).

I guess the words to the wise is "Mind the crossposts" and "Check the
headers".

Charlotte
http://loveandcooking.blogspot.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Charlotte L. Blackmer" > wrote in message

> sf wrote:
>
> (to wayne)
>
> >I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a
> > very important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They
> > have to be part of the same group that is spamming and trolling
> > about Charlotte.

> I don't necessarily think so (actually the "group" that is taking my name
> in vain is very likely an individual who likes to morph).
>
> There are just a lot of folks out there with time on their hands. Someone
> could have wandered in on the crosspost ;-).

You're smarter than the average bear. Some folks are just out there having
fun,
they are not building A Community or engaging in A Real Social Life in
Usenet.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:

> sf wrote:
>
> (to wayne)
>

>>I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a
>>very important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They
>>have to be part of the same group that is spamming and trolling
>>about Charlotte.

> I don't necessarily think so (actually the "group" that is taking my name
> in vain is very likely an individual who likes to morph).
>
> There are just a lot of folks out there with time on their hands. Someone
> could have wandered in on the crosspost ;-).
>
> I guess the words to the wise is "Mind the crossposts" and "Check the
> headers".
>
> Charlotte
> http://loveandcooking.blogspot.com

So you are the famous Charlotte! I'm so pleased to meet you. Your blog
is pretty interesting so I'll spend a little time there. I'm looking
forward to you sharing your cooking experiences. Good filters will take
care of the crossposting and trolls so I hope you stick around this
rather friendly newsgroup. There are a few here you might want to
filter but once you do that things are smooth sailing
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
L'Espérance > wrote:
>Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:
>
>> sf wrote:
>>
>> (to wayne)
>>

>>>I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a
>>>very important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They
>>>have to be part of the same group that is spamming and trolling
>>>about Charlotte.

>> I don't necessarily think so (actually the "group" that is taking my name
>> in vain is very likely an individual who likes to morph).
>>
>> There are just a lot of folks out there with time on their hands. Someone
>> could have wandered in on the crosspost ;-).
>>
>> I guess the words to the wise is "Mind the crossposts" and "Check the
>> headers".
>>
>> Charlotte
>> http://loveandcooking.blogspot.com

>So you are the famous Charlotte! I'm so pleased to meet you. Your blog
>is pretty interesting so I'll spend a little time there. I'm looking
>forward to you sharing your cooking experiences. Good filters will take
>care of the crossposting and trolls so I hope you stick around this
>rather friendly newsgroup. There are a few here you might want to
>filter but once you do that things are smooth sailing

I started posting to rec.food.cooking in 1995 and was at the Very
First Cook-In, so I think I officially qualify as an Old-Timer, even
though my participation is really, really sporadic these days. I
agree with you about the general friendliness and the utility of
good filters though ;-). Even in the "Good Old Days" I sorted by subject
line and read no more than about 1/3 of the posts.

Charlotte

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Like traditional gangs, Usenet-based gangs are engaged in wars for the

purpose of controlling turf, with "turf" in this context denoting the
public reputation of a community / organization. Since Usenet is the
ultimate environment for free speech (i.e. public and unmoderated with
no ownership or oversight), the gang serves as a mechanism of mob rule,

harassing and defaming what it cannot control through conventional
moderation and censorship."

http://www.fireflysun.com/book/sci.p...chotherapy.php

L'Espérance wrote:
> Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:
>
> > sf wrote:
> >
> > (to wayne)
> >

> >>I don't understand this turn of events, but it signifies you're a
> >>very important part if rfc and "some people" are jealous. They
> >>have to be part of the same group that is spamming and trolling
> >>about Charlotte.

> > I don't necessarily think so (actually the "group" that is taking my name
> > in vain is very likely an individual who likes to morph).
> >
> > There are just a lot of folks out there with time on their hands. Someone
> > could have wandered in on the crosspost ;-).
> >
> > I guess the words to the wise is "Mind the crossposts" and "Check the
> > headers".
> >
> > Charlotte
> > http://loveandcooking.blogspot.com

> So you are the famous Charlotte! I'm so pleased to meet you. Your blog
> is pretty interesting so I'll spend a little time there. I'm looking
> forward to you sharing your cooking experiences. Good filters will take
> care of the crossposting and trolls so I hope you stick around this
> rather friendly newsgroup. There are a few here you might want to
> filter but once you do that things are smooth sailing

Ssshh... don't let the trolls hear this, she's out of control:

From: (Charlotte L. Blackmer)
Newsgroups: alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Nomination - Pamela Russell for Foam Duck (was: F'loon
math)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:21:20 +0000 (UTC)

Originator: (Charlotte L. Blackmer)

In article >,
Peter J Ross > wrote:
>On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:20:58 -0500, Daedalus > wrote
>in alt.usenet.kooks:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:46:36 -0600, (Pam totally
>> OWNS the alt.mjj group), wrote:
>>
>>>HaterFreaks, et.al,
>>>
>>>Why are YOU PEOPLE so DUMB? Why do you people make "mountains" out of
>>>"molehills"? Even a little kid would know that 2003 is ALMOST five years
>>>ago.

>> December 2003 was two years and one month ago st00pid. You've been
>> told this already by the smart kids.

>I've just checked the list of sPammy's kook awards, and I can hardly
>believe what I find: although she held the Office of Village Idiot for
>a month, she's won no awards for stupidity or cluelessness at all!
>
> Kook of the Year, 2005
> Kook of the Month, September 2004
> Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award, March 2005
> Palmjob Paddle, September 2004
> Palmjob Paddle, November 2005
> George Pickett Memorial Trophy, September 2004
> Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award, November 2005
> Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, December 2005
> Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, November 2005
> Busted Urinal Award
> George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
> Bag of Coal, 2004
> Bag of Coal, 2005
> Edmond Wollmann Memorial Rubber Turkey Award, Christmas Day 2005
>
>So let's get started.
>
>For thinking that six minus three ALMOST equals five, not to mention
>daily examples of other kinds of moronic, cretinous idiocy, of which
>"bipolar is slang for bisexual" was my all-time favourite, I hereby
>nominate Pamela K Russell for the Bolo Bullis Foam Duck.
>
>Bullis in 1999: "'Movy'. Movies is plural."
>Russell in 2006: "2003 is ALMOST five years ago."
>
>Seconds?

Thirds, which is almost a fifth, for this stellar piece of Foam
Duckery.

Charlotte

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Smoked Salmon wrote:
> "Like traditional gangs, Usenet-based gangs are engaged in wars for the
>
> purpose of controlling turf, with "turf" in this context denoting the
> public reputation of a community / organization. Since Usenet is the
> ultimate environment for free speech (i.e. public and unmoderated with
> no ownership or oversight), the gang serves as a mechanism of mob rule,
>
> harassing and defaming what it cannot control through conventional
> moderation and censorship."
>
> http://www.fireflysun.com/book/sci.p...chotherapy.php

But the only successful "gangs" are those who drive away those
willing to go away; i.e., the thugs make the nice folks go off to
proprietary discussion fora.

Luckily, in this newsgroup, there isn't much ganging-up. Just Sheldon.
And everyone tends to crap on the trolls.

But it's a rare one.

--Blair
"Over 20 years of Usenet sociology, and counting."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

uz051235198 wrote:
> You're smarter than the average bear. Some folks are just out there having
> fun,
> they are not building A Community or engaging in A Real Social Life in
> Usenet.

And some are "out there" to ruin the groups where people do care about
each other and consider each other friends. Like this one.

Consider yourself outed.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:Even in the "Good Old Days" I sorted by
subject
> line and read no more than about 1/3 of the posts.

I'm not sure how anyone could do anything but the above - this is a
very active group! (And always has been.)
-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.troll,alt.flame

-L. wrote:
> Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:Even in the "Good Old Days" I sorted by
> subject
> > line and read no more than about 1/3 of the posts.

> I'm not sure how anyone could do anything but the above - this is a
> very active group! (And always has been.)
> -L.

~ { DING } ~

http://www.geocities.com/oh_brutha20005/card12.html

It seems that you just don't want to accept the basic principle that
you eventually get "pay back" for your "bad karma" .... ...........
.......... ...........
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...rapy/msg/e7a08...

http://www.blogger.com/profile/541287

Do you get the point?

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.troll,alt.flame

DrPostman wrote:
> -L. wrote:
> > Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:Even in the "Good Old Days" I sorted by
> > subject
> > > line and read no more than about 1/3 of the posts.

> > I'm not sure how anyone could do anything but the above - this is a
> > very active group! (And always has been.)
> > -L.

> ~ { DING } ~
>
> http://www.geocities.com/oh_brutha20005/card12.html
>

> It seems that you just don't want to accept the basic principle that
> you eventually get "pay back" for your "bad karma" .... ...........

The bitch reaped only a small portion of what she sowed. She's not
fooling anyone.
None of your links work, BTW.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.troll,alt.flame

-L. wrote:
> DrPostman wrote:
> > -L. wrote:
> > > Charlotte L. Blackmer wrote:Even in the "Good Old Days" I sorted by
> > > subject
> > >
> > > I'm not sure how anyone could do anything but the above - this is a
> > > very active group! (And always has been.)
> > > -L.

> > ~ { DING } ~
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/oh_brutha20005/card12.html
> >

> > It seems that you just don't want to accept the basic principle that
> > you eventually get "pay back" for your "bad karma" .... ...........

> The bitch reaped only a small portion of what she sowed. She's not fooling anyone.

She's just being a goof.

> None of your links work, BTW.

Yep. I've deleted them all.

At least in my hit and run tactics, AUK-Tards get roughed up.

> -L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.troll,alt.flame

DrPostman wrote:
> -L. wrote:
> > DrPostman wrote:

> > > ~ { DING } ~
> > >
> > > http://www.geocities.com/oh_brutha20005/card12.html
> > >

> > > It seems that you just don't want to accept the basic principle that
> > > you eventually get "pay back" for your "bad karma" .... ...........

> > The bitch reaped only a small portion of what she sowed. She's not fooling anyone.

> She's just being a goof.

We may not be talking about the same person.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.troll,alt.flame

-L. wrote:
> DrPostman wrote:
> > -L. wrote:

> > > The bitch reaped only a small portion of what she sowed. She's not fooling anyone.

> > She's just being a goof.

> We may not be talking about the same person.

Hehehe, maybe :-))))))))