Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

Default Last nights bash

On Wed 21 Dec 2005 08:43:04a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Michael
"Dog3" Lonergan?

> Drove all the way into the city last night. It was creepy, I mean it
> for real. Can't believe I used to live there. Anyway, parked the Jeep
> and wandered into Barnes Hospital. I don't care how they jazz it up, it
> is still a hospital. Made my way over to Children's and found the right

I had my tonsils out in Barnes Hospital when I was 4 years old. I don't
want to go back. <g>

> room. It was Xmas in full bloom. I'm serious too. Nurses in Santa
> hats and all kinds of stuff. Steven was in full Santa drag. I didn't
> get him much, a Nightmare Before Xmas wind up snowmobile. We don't do
> the gift thing, we buy stuff for the house and pets.

Same here. We get stuff for the house/kitchen and the pets get their toys.
The puppy has a stuffed animal he carries with him wherever he goes.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> Same here. We get stuff for the house/kitchen and the pets get their toys.
> The puppy has a stuffed animal he carries with him wherever he goes.
>
>> Steven took almost all his gifts out and gave 'em to the kids. He woke
>> up this morning with my gift though. He had his snowmobile right next
>> to him.
>>
>> Michael

Reminds me...Last Xmas I had dinner at my Daughter's MIL...Spent part of
the night watching the MIL's small dog...hump a stuffed toy. Broke me
up, laffed for weeks over that.