Posted to rec.food.cooking
plampione

Default A Wiki about cooking and recipes - feel free to contribute

Dear All,

collecting recipes (and cooking) has long been a hobby of mine.
Recently, after using a Wiki at work, it struck me that the Wiki is an
ideal medium for recipes: if people all over the world contributed, it
could evolve into a very nice repository of culinary knowledge.

With this in mind, I started a wiki about cooking and recipes (and
ingredients):

http://www.cookiwiki.net/

I will be asking friends to contribute, but as a "lurker" (more a
reader than a poster) of this newsgroup, I would also very much welcome
postings by all of you.

Also, please excuse if my first recipes on the site are all Italian. I
am simply writing about what I know best. I very much welcome recipes
from all over the world!

I hope that at least some of you will find this of interest!
Happy cooking,

Peter Lampione
plampione at mm dot st