Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

Default surprisingly good recipe site

I just went through the appetiser section - sadly too many of them are
quoted ver batim on other web sites, but not attributed to kelloggs.
Take a peek and see what recipes you recognize.

http://www.kelloggs.com/us/recipes/
Posted to rec.food.cooking
sejintenej

Depends on where you are located.
Just followed your URL and chose a random recipe (Italian style
Shepherds Pie) . The first ingredient is

Morningstar Farms® Tomato and Basil Pizza Veggie Burgers;

What on earth (or Mars) are those? I've never heard of them.

The meatless skillet dinner requires "Burger Style Recipe Crumbles"
which apparently are made of "vegetable protein (wheat gluten, soy
protein concentrate, water for hydration), water, and corn oil.
Contains 2% or less of chicory root fiber (inulin), autolyzed yeast
extract, natural flavors from non-meat sources, black malt powder,
salt, corn starch, garlic powder, sugar, onion powder, soy sauce
(water, soybeans, salt, wheat), tomato powder, spices, vitamins and
minerals [niacinamide, iron (ferrous sulfate), vitamin B1 (thiamin
mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2
(riboflavin), and vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)]."

Sorry, I just don't want to know

Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

On 13 Nov 2005 09:54:53 -0800, sejintenej wrote:

> Depends on where you are located.
> Just followed your URL and chose a random recipe (Italian style
> Shepherds Pie) . The first ingredient is

Serves you right. I said I went through the appetizer section and I
still think that section is good.

BTW: My food is better than your food. Nanner nanner nanner.