Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Mother Nature has a sense of humor... (garden foods)

And they now grow on trees? :-)

Some Chaote squash for your culinary creativity:

http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote1.jpg

http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote2.jpg

Enjoy!!!
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 03 Nov 2005 08:36:18p, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> And they now grow on trees? :-)
>
> Some Chaote squash for your culinary creativity:
>
> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote1.jpg
>
> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote2.jpg
>
> Enjoy!!!

Looks more like Mother Nature was horny!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> On Thu 03 Nov 2005 08:36:18p, OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
> > And they now grow on trees? :-)
> >
> > Some Chaote squash for your culinary creativity:
> >
> > http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote1.jpg
> >
> > http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote2.jpg
> >
> > Enjoy!!!

> Looks more like Mother Nature was horny!
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*

LOL!
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Wayne Boatwright

On Fri 04 Nov 2005 12:40:54a, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote in
rec.food.cooking:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet > looking for trouble wrote in
> :
>
>> And they now grow on trees? :-)
>>
>> Some Chaote squash for your culinary creativity:
>>
>> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote1.jpg
>>
>> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote2.jpg
>>
>> Enjoy!!!

> How... different... and amusing
>
> Michael

How would you eat that?

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Shaun aRe

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> On Fri 04 Nov 2005 12:40:54a, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote in
> rec.food.cooking:
>
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet > looking for trouble wrote in
> > :
> >
> >> And they now grow on trees? :-)
> >>
> >> Some Chaote squash for your culinary creativity:
> >>
> >> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote1.jpg
> >>
> >> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote2.jpg
> >>
> >> Enjoy!!!

> > How... different... and amusing
> >
> > Michael
> >

> How would you eat that?

Ask a porn star.

Shaun aRe

Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> On Fri 04 Nov 2005 12:40:54a, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote in
> rec.food.cooking:
>
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet > looking for trouble wrote in
> > :
> >
> >> And they now grow on trees? :-)
> >>
> >> Some Chaote squash for your culinary creativity:
> >>
> >> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote1.jpg
> >>
> >> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote2.jpg
> >>
> >> Enjoy!!!

> > How... different... and amusing
> >
> > Michael
> >

> How would you eat that?

Chaote squash is good steamed. ;-)
--
Om.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger

Om submitted:

> Some Chaote squash for your culinary creativity:
>
> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote1.jpg
>
> http://home.centurytel.net/Katraslin...licChaote2.jpg

You're a topiarist, aren't you?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking
WearingRAY-BANS!

I'd cut that off the plant, go for a "ride" and chuck it out the car
window. I hate squash! LOL