Viceversa

Default Voodoo Knife Block

I was so impressed by the idea and design... Great alternative to a boring
wooden knife block... Designed by Viceversa, Italy.

Check several Voodoo Knife Holders for sale on www.ebay.ca Great for modern
kitchen and it could make a perfect Halloween present.

I am getting one today

Carol Peterson

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:58:04 -0400, "Viceversa" >
wrote:

> I was so impressed by the idea and design... Great alternative to a boring
> wooden knife block... Designed by Viceversa, Italy.
>
> Check several Voodoo Knife Holders for sale on www.ebay.ca Great for modern
> kitchen and it could make a perfect Halloween present.
>
> I am getting one today

How dumb is it to spam your product using the product name as your
username? Dumb and dumber.

Carol
notbob

On 2005-10-17, Viceversa > wrote:

> Check several Voodoo Knife Holders for sale on www.ebay.ca Great for modern
> kitchen and it could make a perfect Halloween present.

I just stick mine in my ex.

nb
notbob

On 2005-10-17, notbob > wrote:

> I just stick mine in my ex.

JOKE!! ...IT'S A JOKE!, ferchrisakes.

I can see the morons already reaching for the phone. Sheesh....

nb
notbob

On 2005-10-17, ~patches~ > wrote:

> Kind of thought this was cute myself

Yeah, they need to make one with a flat face so you can paste the
picture of your fave target.

nb

Dan Abel

In article >,
notbob > wrote:

> On 2005-10-17, notbob > wrote:
>
> > I just stick mine in my ex.

> JOKE!! ...IT'S A JOKE!, ferchrisakes.
>
> I can see the morons already reaching for the phone. Sheesh....

The cop I talked to said he'd be at your door in 10 minutes. Have a
good afternoon.

:-)

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA
S'mee

One time on Usenet, notbob > said:
> On 2005-10-17, Viceversa > wrote:
> >
> > Check several Voodoo Knife Holders for sale on www.ebay.ca Great for modern
> > kitchen and it could make a perfect Halloween present.

> I just stick mine in my ex.
>
> nb

<Snort> Good one, nb...

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~
Pan Ohco

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:04:26 -0500, notbob wrote:

>On 2005-10-17, Viceversa > wrote:
>>
>> Check several Voodoo Knife Holders for sale on www.ebay.ca Great for modern
>> kitchen and it could make a perfect Halloween present.

>I just stick mine in my ex.
>
>nb

Oh I wish,I wish,
No strike that, if she sees this I'll be back in court.

Pan Ohco

~patches~

Pan Ohco wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:04:26 -0500, notbob wrote:
>

>>On 2005-10-17, Viceversa > wrote:
>>
>>>Check several Voodoo Knife Holders for sale on www.ebay.ca Great for modern
>>>kitchen and it could make a perfect Halloween present.

>>I just stick mine in my ex.
>>
>>nb

> Oh I wish,I wish,
> No strike that, if she sees this I'll be back in court.

I'm thinking that might not be a real good thing. Maybe the revenge
cooking thread?

> Pan Ohco

maxine in ri

connected the dots and wrote:

~On 2005-10-17, Viceversa > wrote:
~>
~> Check several Voodoo Knife Holders for sale on www.ebay.ca Great
for modern
~> kitchen and it could make a perfect Halloween present.
~
~I just stick mine in my ex.
~
~nb