Terry Pulliam Burd

Default Interesting Foodie Website

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this website, but I just tripped
across it recently. It's called "Uncle Phaedrus: Finder of Lost
Recipes." Fun site.

http://www.hungrybrowser.com/phaedrus/m020301.htm

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Regime Change Begins At Home."

To reply, remove replace "spaminator" with "cox"
Dan Goodman

Terry Pulliam Burd > wrote in

> I'm sure a lot of you have seen this website, but I just tripped
> across it recently. It's called "Uncle Phaedrus: Finder of Lost
> Recipes." Fun site.
>
> http://www.hungrybrowser.com/phaedrus/m020301.htm

Thanks for that one!!

--
Dan Goodman
Journal http://dsgood.blogspot.com or
Orion

"Terry Pulliam Burd" > wrote in message
> I'm sure a lot of you have seen this website, but I just tripped
> across it recently. It's called "Uncle Phaedrus: Finder of Lost
> Recipes." Fun site.
>
> http://www.hungrybrowser.com/phaedrus/m020301.htm
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
> AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA
>
> "Regime Change Begins At Home."
>
> To reply, remove replace "spaminator" with "cox"

far ****ing out!

Terry Pulliam Burd

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:49:58 -0700, "Orion" > arranged
random neurons, so they looked like this:

>"Terry Pulliam Burd" > wrote in message
.. .
>> I'm sure a lot of you have seen this website, but I just tripped
>> across it recently. It's called "Uncle Phaedrus: Finder of Lost
>> Recipes." Fun site.
>>
>> http://www.hungrybrowser.com/phaedrus/m020301.htm

>far ****ing out!

Girl, would you come out of your shell? Jeez, are you hard to read.

<g>

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Regime Change Begins At Home."

To reply, remove replace "spaminator" with "cox"
Susan Mass

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 19:24:39 -0700, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:49:58 -0700, "Orion" > arranged
>random neurons, so they looked like this:
>

>>"Terry Pulliam Burd" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> I'm sure a lot of you have seen this website, but I just tripped
>>> across it recently. It's called "Uncle Phaedrus: Finder of Lost
>>> Recipes." Fun site.
>>>
>>> http://www.hungrybrowser.com/phaedrus/m020301.htm

>>far ****ing out!
>>

>Girl, would you come out of your shell? Jeez, are you hard to read.
>
><g>
>
>Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
>AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA
>
>"Regime Change Begins At Home."
>
>To reply, remove replace "spaminator" with "cox"

hahaha! I do try to, I'm just a fragile flower. hmmmmmmmm. I
downloaded agent just now and this is my foist post with it - so
hopefully you will see this re-sponse. L8R Suzan

Terry Pulliam Burd

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:04:06 -0700, Susan Mass >
arranged random neurons, so they looked like this:

>hahaha! I do try to, I'm just a fragile flower. hmmmmmmmm. I
>downloaded agent just now and this is my foist post with it - so
>hopefully you will see this re-sponse. L8R Suzan

I do, indeed!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
good dinner." Duncan Hines

To reply, remove replace "spaminator" with "cox"
Orion

"Terry Pulliam Burd" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:04:06 -0700, Susan Mass >
> arranged random neurons, so they looked like this:
>
> >hahaha! I do try to, I'm just a fragile flower. hmmmmmmmm. I
> >downloaded agent just now and this is my foist post with it - so
> >hopefully you will see this re-sponse. L8R Suzan

> I do, indeed!
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
> AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA
>
> "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
> had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
> been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
> good dinner." Duncan Hines
>
> To reply, remove replace "spaminator" with "cox"

Don't think I'll be using it however. Outlook Express works well enough for
my needs. Can't resist trying new stuff though, especially for free.

Suzan